Part 2 Vice-fleet admiral

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

???: "Very good, you have the mentality required and you shall take my family name and my power as the world devouring dragon emperor"

Izuku: "What is your name"

???: "Mu Suyin the Heaven defying dragon king"

End of recap

Izuku: "So Izuku Suyin?"

Everyone that was present began laughing scaring Izuku.

Mu Suyin: "HAHAHa no Suyin is my name Mu is my family name. I believe like your worlds chinese"(Chinese style will have the family name first for your information)

Izuku: "So Izuku Mu?"

Mu Suyin: "Yes and you will call me foster father Mu in public and father in private"

Izuku: "Okay father"

???: "And I am Ding Yuan your father wife and heaven tier angel Iron Pagoda"(Sorry if I got the name wrong was using old translations for reference)

Mu Suyin: "On a side note good luck surviving at night"

Izuku just tilted his head cutely.

Izuku: "Why?"

Mu Suyin: "As my entire fleet is my foster daughter so you as my only foster son has the most foster sisters in the universe after my first foster son who is back home"

The girls after seeing his cute question immediately flooded at him in troves.

???: "Oh you are so cute how can anyone hurt you. Call me big sis hamster"

Izuku: "Big sis hamster"

All the girls: "Squeal"

Mu Suyin: "Okay okay, anymore and you will probably kill him"

The girls turned to him to see him wincing and blood pouring out of his side from his injury from earlier. When one of them came forward grabbing him and putting him on her shoulder before bringing him to the Medical center.

Izuku: "Excuse me what is your name?"

She just stared at him opening and closing her mouth but never spoke when foster father decided to intervene

Mu Suyin: "Her name is Aya and she is mute her vocal cords were cut out at birth"

Izuku: "Oh I am so sorry"