Part 11 Hosu will kneel

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Everyone : "IT IS OUR DUTY"

Izuku: "Well you heard the distress signal are you ready to protect and rescue?"

Everyone: "Sir yes sir"

Izuku: "Sorry I can't hear your spirit"

Everyone: "SIR YES SIR"

Izuku: "Good now suit up and lets go Hosu here we come"

Izuku said with the students behind his back with fury burning in their eyes

End of recap

Izuku gathered everyone on a small destroyer ship and charted course straight at Hosu. At the same time we see Lida walking along with Native on patrol.

Native: "Lida I am going to be honest"

Lida: "What do you mean mdm?"

Native: "You are here for revenge aren't you?"

Lida: "I don't know what you are talking about. You are a reputable staple of a hero in this society"

Native: "Thanks but enough bull shitting I know what she has done to your sister"

Lida just stood there silent not sure how to respond.

Native: "Your sister would not want you to do this but I will not report yo-"

At that moment a Nomu came forward and punched native into a building.

Lida: "Native!!"

Yet when Lida was about to go and help Native she saw Stain looking down from above and watching them. Against what was right and helping all the civilians Lida rushed at Stain who went to a alleyway. With many of the civilains calling him as a fake at the sight.

Cut to the destoryer who was entering Hosu airspace.

Izuku: "We are 1 minute out! Your top piority is to rescue civilains followed by taking out the threat. And remeber the code!"

Everyone: "WE ARE THE SHIELD OF THE PUBLIC AND WILL FOLLOW OUR DUTY"

Izuku: "Good now make me proud"

The ship warped in and all the students jumped out from over a 100 metre height only stopping using their new jump packs.(Think like Titanfall 2 ones)

Itsuka: "Charge! Momo you stay here as first aid"

Momo: "Got it!"

The group split up and began looking for those injured and bringing them to Momo for transport or emergency first aid. While the rest when faced against a Nomu would block the attacks targeting the civiains before swiftly elminating them.

Occasionally there was one or two strong one which could stop them.

Krishima: "Shit she is a strong one"

Testetu: "Yeah you go up I go down?"

Krishima: "Sure!"

The two double team her hitting her so hard she was split down the middle.

Krishima: "That was manly as hell!"

Yet even split the Nomu still had one last attack left sending a giant ball of energy at a little girl who was stuck in the debris.