Part 9 Winner of sports festival

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Izuku(P): "Now I want the girl punished properly this time"

Nezumi: "Very well. Izumi you are now demoted to general studies and will have no chance of coming back to the hero course"

Izuku(P): "A bit light but will do. Now if you excuse me I am going to see the bottom of the marina trench"

Izuku(P) than left Izumi thinking about what just happened while Izuku went with Katsumi to get lunch with her mother and GH nearby just in case.

End of recap

Izumi was kicked out of the hero course surprising even All Might who was going to Hero commission to bring her back only to find that they were more scared of Izuku than even All for One.

We now see Kastumi pulling Izuku along with her with GH walking nearby.

Kastumi: "Come on Haru lets meet my mom"

Izuku: "Kat you are pulling my arm off"

Kastumi gave another tug for Izuku arm to actually come of causing people nearby to scream in shock until Izuku picked it up and insert it back in.

Izuku: "See my point"

Katsumi: "Sorry Haru eep"

Mitsuki has suddenly ambushed Kastumi bringing her in a giant bear hug scaring her.

Mitsuki: "Hi brat great job in the fight. Ooh who is this?"

Mitsuki asked while pointing at izuku.

Katsumi: "Old hag this is Haru my boyfriend who is part of the fleet which I am as well"

Mitsuki: "Stop calling me old hag and did I give you permission to join the fleet?"

Katsumi: "Does that mean I can't"

Mitsuki: "Nah it is your life but at least call me once a week okay"

Izuku: "Hello mdm you can come with her when we disembark of this planet"

Mitsuki: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "You are now part of the alliance by Katsumi being part of the fleet and you will be escorted off before we blow this hunk of rock should we do it"

Mitsuki: "Huh Katsumi can you and..."

GH: "Golden hamster"

Mitsuki: "Golden hamster go and get some food while I talk to Haru"

Kastumi and GH left Mitsuki to talk alone.

Mituski: "So Haru or should I call you Izuku"

Izuku: "Hahaha what gave it away?"

Mitsuki: "No male can could calm down Katsumi like that plus I recognized the way your puppet?(Izuku nodded) well I remember you talked like that when you played for fun with Katsumi when you were younger"

Izuku: "Well that is a bit concerning but I know Izumi and Inko will not recognize it anyway"

Mitsuki paled at how Izuku called inko her name instead of mom.