Part 14 Sacrifice

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

???: "Toshi we are throwing you under the bus. You failed me and became your father"

GM: "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

???: "Okay I am done young girl you have proven to be very herioc would you like a new quirk?"

Katsumi: "I am good but you can give it to my hubby"

???: "Oh a woman with a husband how rare we will go with you and you can give us to him later with a kiss"

Katsumi: "Okay? At least tell me your name before you enter me? I am very confused"

Nana: "Oh my bad my name is Nana and yeah"

the rest of the ghost joined into a single bright light before going into Katsumi.

Katsumi: "Well your quirk has thrown you under the bus and now i will throw you into jail"

GM: "I will be back"

Katsumi: "Shut it cheap terminator"

End of recap

GH: "So we can take him to jail now?"

Nezumi: "Of course anyone who offends the fleet will be arrested plus there will be nobody who will be against it"

Smiling at GH Nezumi motioned for Aizawa to cuff All Might who have now given up seeing how the his public image he put so much effort into was shattered and that even his quirk and sensei has given up on him.

Izuku: "Golden hamster lets send him to be put to the fate of the public"

GH: "Are you sure Haru?"

Izuku: "Yeah we can after it will be a end to my suffering"

Katsumi went forward to hug Izuku.

Katsumi: "Come on Haru lets go and pack for the holiday than we can have some fun"

Katsumi started dragging Izuku out until GH quickly grabbed him and threw him over her shoulder.

Katsumi: "Hey what is the big idea?!"

GH: "Don't forget what we agreed I get him tonight. Beep beep"

GH than started running away like road runner while Katsumi stared at her with anger and pulled out a giant sign from her back saying she will get him back while staring like a coyote. before a giant rocket and roller skates formed on her back and she blasted off after them.

Aizawa: "Did we just seen a cartoon scene"

Nezumi: "I question it sometimes but at the same time I really love the drama"

Aizawa looked at Nezumi to ask for a explanation.

Nezumi: "The drama on earth has become so boring but the drama in space that will keep me occupied for a long time hopefully for as long as I rule. Which will be eternal! HAHAHAHAH"

Aizawa at that moment gave up his sanity and joined with Nezumi laughing evilly. Her eyes began glowing and her eyes became a cats one while everyone else began slowly walking back. When even Aizawa sanity has been pushed she will embrace the insanity.

Aizawa: "Oh my comrades in arms I can't wait for the opera to began! HAHAHAHAHhahahaha we are still going to send them to the pussycats?"

Nezumi: "of course"