Part 7 Training

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Katsumi: "I am going Izumi when would I get the chance to train with someone so much stronger"

Izumi: "But All Might is training me"

Tsuyu: "She got taken out by one of their standard troops"

So the class split with Izumi Lida and Ayoma being the only one that did not join the training.

End of recap

Mina: "I still can't believe we are going to space"

Krishima: "Yeah it is so manly thanks for letting us train with you Golden Hamster, Haru"

GH: "No prob you took care of Haru"

Izuku: "No problem-m"

And a few minutes later a single troop carrier came down to them scaring all the students around and brought them to one of the side ships of the fleet that Izuku was the commander of.

Tsuyu: "That is one big ship"

Ochaco: "It must be the flagship"

Izuku: "No this is a small assault ship Mr Mu left here. The flagship is attacking another planet"

Jiro: "Haru you lost your stutter"

Izuku: "I am kind of scared of that planet bad memories but here I fell safe"

GH: "Okay kids we will show you were you will be staying in first than we can go for the basic training. They will lead you there"

Two of the shura race male troops came forward and brought them to their quarters.

Mina: "Oh my god real aliens"

Ochaco: "Do you think we will see more aliens?"

Krishima: "Hopefully but did you see how buff they looked so manly"

Katsumi: "Enough shitty hair quickly change than lets go to train"

Eventually they changed than began their two weeks of hell.

GH: "Okay kids looks like you are done now our troops will be having a combat exercise and you are too watch"

Katsumi: "We are going to watch combat I though we will be fucking training"

GH: "What you will see is not your low combat but battle angel combat"

The troops there than began fighting each other shooting and cutting the limbs of each other causing the students to look away scared that is what they will be going through. But soon the battle training ended and soon medical personal came around and injected the troops with something which caught their attention.

Holy blood letting them regenerate their limbs.

Tsuyu: "What was that?"

Izuku: "What?"

Ochaco: "The thing they injected with"

Izuku: "Oh it is holy blood it runs through all of us except for some"

Krishima: "It let her restore whole limbs can it be used for medicine"

Izuku: "No only for battle angels. It will kill none battle angels like being drowned in acid but can heal battle angels and make their skin smooth. It is a common tactic in war to have a sniper shoot troops with it"