Part 10 internship training

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Izuku(P): "You have shown great spirit in you fight and should be proud for you have fulfilled your promise"

Katsumi began crying while Izuku(P) went to hug her

Katsumi: "Thank you"

Izuku(P): "Now as the saying goes go beyond"

Everyone: "PLUS ULTRA!!!"

Izuku(P): "Also the fleet will be sending out internships for the strongest and recognized members to join"

End of recap

It is now the next day in class.

Aizawa: "As you know Izumi Midoriya has been demoted to general studies with no chance of coming back"

Mina: "Good riddance she was getting so annoying and kept on trying to attack Haru"

Mina went in to hug Izuku who was trembling and patted him on the head comforting him.

Izuku: "T-thank y-you-u"

Katsumi: "Hey that is my job"

Katsumi pulled Izuku into her breast and cuddled with him leading him to blush.

Mina: "Come on Katsumi share the cute boy"

Mina wined then pulled Izuku into her grasp with Katsumi leading to him being sandwiched between their chest and for steam to began to come out and his head to pop off.

Mina: "HARU!"

Aizawa: "Both of you calm down look what you done to the poor boy"

Aizawa grabbed Izuku head and brought it to the table patting it like a cat causing him to blush more.

Aizawa: "Okay for the internship this was a hit side tracked due to two of our students literally fighting in space like gods"

Katsumi and Izuku just started to whistle while looking away.

Aizawa: "Well here is the score"

Haru 9696
Kastsumi 9119
Shoka 1768
too lazy to do the rest

Aizawa: "Well usually it is more spread out but due to our juggernauts and the fact that they want them to intern to try to you know ensure their safety"

Ochaco: "Oh my god Haru some of those are from other countries like America even north Korea"

Aizawa: "So choose carefully who you want to intern with and a couple of you will get a chance at internship with the fleet based on Mr Mu discretion. But before you choose you must choose something even more important that will as long as you are a hero"

Midnight kicked the door in and came in flashily.

Midnight: "A HERO NAME!!!"

The students roared with excitement. While Aizawa went to sleep while Midnight went to use Izuku as her breast support while she sat on the table.(Think like rimuru and Shion)

Midnight: " A hero name will last a lifetime and is quite difficult to change so choose wisely"

Mina: "Oh let me go first Pinky"