Part 12 New students

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Nezumi: "Sigh I am sorry Lida but you are now expelled from the Hero course and will spent 5 years in jail"

Lida jumped up trying to grab Nezumi only for the guards to restrain her.

Lida: "You can't do this to me I have to carry the name of Ingenium into the future!"

Nezumi: "Your sister will do that fine. Take her away"

Lida was dragged by the guards away.

Lida: "I am suppose to be a hero! You can't do this! I will be back!"

Nezumi: "Not anymore you are not. I can and you will never"

End of recap

Currently the class is chatting among themselves while waiting for Aizawa.

Mina: "I still can't believe Katsumi fought stain and beat him up like a child"

Izuku: "That was mainly due to her training"

Mina: "What kinda of training did she do?"

At that question all the students who took part in the internship with them shuddered, which Mina noticed.

Mina: "Was it that bad!?"

Jiro: "It was pretty bad"

Krishima: "I am still sore from how hard they wacked me"

Momo: "Tell me about it. I got hit so hard I got paralyzed from the head down during one of the last days"

The rest of class 1A: "WHAT!!!"

Katsumi: "Oh don't be a baby you got healed immediately after"

Momo: "Easy for you to say your an angel"

Momo said while pulling Katsumi head off scaring the others who were not aware.

Katsumi: "Hey give me my head back you extra"

Izuku: "Kat please be nicer"

Katsumi: "Fine just because Haru asked"

Mina sensing something immediately jumped on her prey.

Mina: "Haru are you and Katsumi dating?"

Izuku merely looked away and blushed hard before Katsumi body pulled him into a hug while the head responded.

Katsumi: "Of course we are"

After which Katsumi brought her head to his and kissed causing him to let out steam fro his ears.

Izuku: 'I have conquered entire solar systems with little thought to my head and faced creatures that would cause lesser man to loss their sanity! Yet just with a kiss she brought me to this state'

Aizawa: "All right shut the hell up everyone. And Katsumi let problem child go before his head explode"

Katsumi tossed his head back and the class all went back to seat.

Aizawa: "Alright now that you all had the chance of experiencing hero work for the first time with many of you getting your names out mainly"

Aizawa showed the list of those who joined Izuku for internship having popularity even as student in training.