Part 4 first day

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Nezumi: "You wish to see whether she has progresses to be better?"

Izuku: "Yes so I can leave the past behind me"

Nezumi: "I understand very well it will be done and you will be in 1A"

Izuku: "Excellent now how would you like a trip to see my fleet"

End of recap

It is now the first day and Izuku and he plans to hide his position to see their changes using the Name of Haru Mu and acting timid is standing outside of class 1A and he entered.

???: "Take your feet of the desk at once! You are disgracing and disrespecting the previous seniors who used it and the makers"

Katsumi: "Why should I four eye?"

???: "I have you know my name is Tenya Lida from Somei private school"

Katsumi: "Oh a private school stuck up, four eye I can't wait to crush you"

???: "Are you sure you are trying to be a he.."

Izuku just walked in to the class.

Izumi: "What the hell are you doing here male"

Izuku *timid*: "I was told to come here"

???: "Maybe he is the class relief"(I am pretty sure you know who this is)

???: "You should leave now male as you are clearly in the wrong place. This is a class for aspiring heroes like me Tenya Lida"

Aizawa: "All of you shut up and please go and take a seat"

The class: "What the hell is that"

The class began screaming and toss water at Aizawa thinking she was Beelzebub not the helltaker version but the satanic version.

Aizawa: "Shut up you brats and now for Haru Mu will be joining this class by the order of Nezumi"

Izumi: "But mdm isn't he a useless male what would they be good for"

Aizawa: "This was by the order of Nezumi now all of you go and change before meeting me at field A"

The class still in their thoughts was left alone while Izuku and Aizawa was already at the field waiting for them with Aizawa afraid of Izuku for good reason.

Izuku: "Has Nezumi informed you"

Aizawa: "Yes Mr Mu"

Izuku: "Just call me Izuku and Haru in front of the others"

Aizawa: "Of course Izuku I will try my best and I am sorry for their response earlier"

Izuku: "It's okay but I want you to say you will expel Katsumi after your exercise but change to Mineta later"

Aizawa: "Sure but why may I ask"

Izuku: "Her first question and I want to see their reactions"

The class came in strolling slowly while chatting.

Aizawa: "What is wrong with you if this was a villain attack all the civilians would be dead I should expel all of you"

The class began shouting responses of shock and wanting second chance.