Part 8 Sports festival

Angel form being in use: "You Say Run"

All Might buff form: "I Am Here"

Thought: 'Thought as lazy type out *thought* every time'

I don't own either My hero Academia or Iron Ladies they are owned by their respective authors.

Recap

Katsumi: "I guess we four are a thing now huh. Izuku you sly dog getting a harem now are we"

This caused Izuku to blush even harder with steam coming out of his ear.

GH: "We should probably visit Katsumi parents and than we can meet mine after the sports festival"

Aya: "..."(Make the comments to what Aya could have said to make sub fleet admiral Izuku to faint)

And Izuku hearing Aya fainted causing them to chuckle.

End of recap

Present Mic: "Welcome everybody to this year UA sports festival!?!?"

Aizawa: "Mic why are you so loud so early"

Present Mic: "Well cheap version of a mummy it is already 12 and it is time for the first event of the sports festival but before that we have the speech and have Midnight as the referee"

Midnight: "Thank you Mic but before that we have a special guest from the stars who will be joining us. Ladies and gentleman may we welcome the great beiyang fleet"

At that moment the battleship that was orbiting the moon warped directly on top of the stadium and a carrier ship came down carrying the class.

Present Mic: "And lets also welcome class 1A who survived a villain attack and got the attention of the fleet"

Soon the carrier ship landed and all the participants slowly walked out all wearing the PE attire except for Izuku and Katsumi who were wearing the beiyang fleet combat suit.

Midnight: "Now we will have the strongest student of the 1st year come forward to give a speech"

Izumi began walking forward smirking until Katsumi pulled Izuku forward in front  of them.

Izuku: "Kat-t I can't-'t do-o t-this"

Katsumi: "Come on Haru I will come with you"

Izumi: "What the hell are you doing Katsumi"

Katsumi: "I am bringing Haru to give the speech and what the hell are you doing here didn't Nezumi ban you"

Izumi: "I am the strongest and the successor to All might so of course I should be here"

Midnight: "Izuku Mu please come forward"

Izumi grew angry but walked back not wanting to embarrass herself further. Izuku finally made it to the stage but still trembled until a warp portal opened up near the stadium and out came Izuku(P).(So just to clarify Izuku is controlling a puppet which you can tell by his name Izuku(P) which juts warped in and his stutter is just and act to cover up)

Izuku(P): "At ease I am here just to watch my protégé"

Izuku(P) float up to the space Nezumi had prepared before hand and sat there watching Izuku as he gulped down and spoke confidently

Izuku: "I am glad to stand here before you and am happy for this opportunity to encourage you to face the challenges and take every opportunity given. I was blessed to Mr. Mu support me when I was down and gave me the very opportunity to stand here before you and I encourage everybody who stands with me to never give up and go Plus ultra"