O10.

﹒𖤐﹒
That night, Jungwon and Jake went to Jungwons house alone. The two were chattering about what happened while they weren't talking and other stuff.

Just as Jungwon finished setting the table after cooking, a notification went off. He pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Riki Niki: I'm downstairs

Jungwon smiled at the text and put his phone back in his pocket. "Niki is here, just start eating without me," Jungwon said before quickly walking to the door and putting on slippers.

Once Jungwon met with the ground floor, he had a huge smile on his face. That was until Niki was frowning and wearing his hood over his head.

Jungwon opened the door, "Riki? What's wrong?" He asked, softly.

Niki just shrugged, looking down at the ground. "Can.. we just.. go inside?" He struggled while asking, with a lump in his throat.

Jungwon was so confused, everything was just going well earlier. Niki was smiling, laughing too. But he's changed, somethings wrong with him and Jungwon knows it.

Jungwon nodded, moved aside for Niki to walk in. Just as he thought, Niki walked straight past him and made his way upstairs.

Jungwon sighed, closed the door and ran up the stairs. They both entered the apartment when Jungwon caught up with Niki.

Though Niki went straight for Jungwons room, this left Jake confused because he tried to greet Niki but instead got ignored.

"What's wrong with him..?" Jake asked, with concern plastered all over his face.

Jungwon shrugged, "I'll go check" he sent a small smile to Jake then walked to his room. When he entered his room, Niki was laying down facing the wall.

"Riki..?" Jungwon whispered, sitting on the edge of his bed, "are you okay?" He asked.

Niki sniffled and turned around so that now he was facing Jungwon. Tears falling from his eyes, he let a small laugh.

"I came out to my parents" Niki whispered.

Jungwon nodded, "and I take it, they didn't take it seriously?" He asked.

Niki nodded, "they just laughed, said it was a phase and that it would pass soon"

Jungwon frowned, "I'm sorry love," he said playing with Niki's hair.

"Can I stay here for a couple of days..?" Niki said in a soft voice, "it'll be only a couple of days, I promise" Niki pleaded.

Jungwon nodded quickly, "of course, you can stay as long as you want" he smiled warmly and wiped Niki's tears away.

"You want to eat?" Jungwon asked.

Niki shook his head.

Jungwon nodded and sighed, "okay, I'm going to go eat. I'll bring you food later okay?"

Niki nodded then brought the blanket over his head.

Jungwon got up from his bed then left his room. He walked over to the table to see that jake had finished all the food.