O15.

﹒𖤐﹒
that night, niki stayed over at jungwons house. they stayed up until six am watching movies and playing video games. they even ordered in some chicken.

"are you sure it's okay for you to stay?" jungwon asked, sitting on the edge of the bed focused on the game.

"yeah, don't worry about it" niki wasn't actually allowed but since he was moving, he wanted to spend all the time he had with jungwon before going to the us.

jungwon nodded and died on the game, "stupid game" he hissed under his breath and then sat on the bed more comfortably.

niki was laying down watching jungwon play. "you really suck at this game" he said, and sat up.

"no, the game sucks. not me" jungwon shook his head and grabbed a soda, "you want one?" he asked niki to which he shook his head.

jungwon nodded and started drinking his soda.

"so" niki said, "what do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked, sitting cross legged.

"i don't know, just not to much" jungwon said, "let's take things slow"

niki nodded and pulled his phone up, he'd gotten messages from his older sister that his mother was already packing his stuff for him.

jungwon yawned and laid down, "i'm going to sleep now" he said closing his eyes.

"good night" niki said, still sitting down. he'd turn the lights off and went back on his phone while jungwon had fallen asleep.

﹒𖤐﹒

that morning, jungwon woke up in a empty bed. he slowly got up and yawned while making his way out of his room.

his mother was washing the dishes, and his sister wasn't home. "your food is in the oven, niki said he'd be back" she said.

jungwon yawned once more and grabbed the food from the oven. he sat on the chair at the table and picked at his food. 

jungwons mother suddenly sat on the chair across from him and looked straight at him.

"what..?" jungwon said awkwardly, holding a fork in his hands.

"niki" she started, "he your boyfriend?"

jungwon looked down at his food and nodded, "yeah.. i think"

"what do you mean you think?"

"well, we broke up and made up" jungwon said, shrugging. "he's going to america"

"why is he going?"

"what's with the questions?" jungwon asked.

she shook her head, "nothing" she got up and continued washing dishes.

jungwon shrugged and started eating until his phone rang. he got up and walked to his room.

"hello?" jungwon answered, sitting on the bed.

"hey jungwon" it was niki.