O17.

﹒𖤐﹒
it's six years later, jungwon was now twenty-four years old. he has his own apartment, but his mother comes every week to bring side dishes. his sister would sometimes spend a couple of days over with her kid when she came back from Japan.

jake moved to Australia, he visited jungwon here and there. sunoo became a professional pianist, jay became a basketball player, sunghoon still figure skates and is aiming to go to the olympics, heeseung owns a nightclub.

"mom, you don't need to keep coming. i can cook you know" jungwon said as he let his mother in the house after going downstairs to wait for her on the ground floor.

"i have nothing to do anyways, your father is being such a lazy asshole" jungwons mother said holding a bag over her shoulder.

"What did he do this time? not put the remote back where it was?" jungwon said with a hint of sarcasm but his mother didn't get it.

"he threw all the clothes out of the dresser and didn't put them back," she said, taking bc the side dishes out of her bag and into the fridge.

"Here let me help" jungwon said walking over to her and taking over while his mother walks to the sink and washes her hands.

every time his mother came to drop off side dishes, she would complain about his father doing stuff wrong and all that.

"your sister is coming tomorrow, for the festival" his mother started talking while going to sit on the couch.

"is she bringing Akko with her?" jungwon asked, after finishing putting the stuff away.

"yeah and she's bringing that boyfriend of hers" she spat, "why won't they get married already? they've been together for four years already"

jungwon laughed, "maybe she wants to take her time with this"

"yeah yeah whatever" his mother got back up, "don't forget to heat some of it up before eating okay?" she said.

jungwon nodded, "you're leaving right now?" he said walking over to her to give her back the bag.

"yeah, I'm needed at the restaurant. but don't forget to pick Hanna up at the airport tomorrow okay?" she said walking at the door with jungwon following behind her.

"yeah i won't forget," jungwon said putting his shoes on to walk his mother to the car.

"no, stay inside I'm okay with walking on my own," she said, quickly leaving.

jungwon sighed and took off his shoes. his phone started ringing as he walked back to the kitchen. "hello?" jungwon answered.

"heyyy, jungwon I'm in korea. want to hang out?" it was jake, he seemed pretty excited.

"yeah of course, when?" he asked.

"tonight, at Lee's night club" jake said.

"lees night club as in heeseungs club?" jungwon asked

"of course, is that okay?" jake asked.

jungwon shook his head, "yea of course it's okay, ill meet you there okay?"