O18.

﹒𖤐﹒
niki sat in a small cafe, he'd been waiting for jungwon for about four hours already. he knew jungwon wasn't coming, but he felt like he had to stay.

he sighed and looked at his hands, he realized he was wearing the ring. he quickly took it off and put it in his pocket.

"are you sure you want to wait to order?" the cashier said, as it was getting night already.

"i'll wait" niki said with a small bow and a smile.

the cashier sighed, "okay" they said, then went out back.

niki turned on his phone and was messaged jungwon before the door opened.

niki looked up, jungwon walked towards him awkwardly. niki got up and bowed, "hi jungwon" he said with a smile as they both sat down.

"i'm sorry for being late, something came up" jungwon said quietly, looking at his hands. he couldn't bare to look at niki for too long. he'd fall in love with him all over again.

"i'm just happy you came" niki said, smiling at jungwon.

"so what did you want?" jungwon said looking at niki, then quickly looking away.

"i wanted to explain" niki said, looking at the table.

"you don't need to explain riki, it was bound to happen" jungwon said looking at niki, who was still looking at the table.

"no jungwon, i want to explain" niki sighed. "i stopped talking to you because my mom sent someone to my school"

jungwon looked at niki.

"she had him follow me everywhere, even forced me to let him check my phone" niki said, he looked at jungwon. "i wanted to talk to you everyday, but he wouldn't let me"

jungwon sighed, "i'm so sorry riki"

niki nodded, "my mom sent a girl to my school, saying i was to be with her and marry her once i was finished university"

"i never wanted to hurt you jungwon" niki sighed, looking into jungwons eyes.

jungwon nodded.

"my fiancé knows about you" niki said, "she thinks your nice" he giggled.

jungwon smiled, "i'm sure she's nice"

"she is.." niki said, now looking at the table again. "but she's not you" he looks back at jungwon.

jungwon sighed, "niki i loved you, i still do, and probably always will.. but i don't want to be a secret"

niki nodded, "i knew you'd say that"

"i'm sorry" jungwon said, "i just can't be someone's secret.."

"it was nice" jungwon continued talking, "being with you. you made me really happy"

niki nodded, "can we at least be friends?"

jungwon shook his head, "i can't.. i'll become more in love with you if we become friends.."

niki nodded and looked at his hands.

a notification sound went off and jungwon checked on his phone, he quickly got up and said to niki "it was nice meeting you again, but i need to go" he began walking out.

outside jungwon was now walking to his car, when niki got up from the chair and ran outside. he grasped onto jungwons wrist and swung him around.

"riki what's wrong?" jungwon asked quickly.

niki looked straight into jungwon eyes, then pulled him into a tight hug. "i missed you.."

jungwon smiled, "i missed you too, but i really need to go now" he rubbed niki's back.

niki nodded and let go of jungwon, "i love you" he said, as jungwon got into the car.

jungwon said it back and closed the door. he opened the window, "good bye, riki"

niki waved, "good bye"

__________________
A/N: I KNOW I SAID THE LAST CHAPTER WOULD BE CHAPTER 17 BUT I FELT LIKE THERE WASN'T ENOUGH CONTEXT SO HERE U GO<3 THE FR LAST CHAPTER!! ILY