O11.

﹒𖤐﹒
jungwon quickly got up from his bed, this startled niki because of the sudden movement. "what's wrong?" niki asked.

"my moms going to be here soon" jungwon rushed out of the room, niki trailing behind him.

the house wasn't that messy, except for the boy who fell asleep on the couch again with a blanket and a couple of pillows.

"hey, jake wake up" jungwon said shaking him, he got the blankets up and started folding them.

jake still wasn't waking up, so jungwon walked over to the kitchen when he was done cleaning up. he poured cold water into a cup and walked over to jake then spilled the water on him.

jake screamed and jumped up from the couch, looking like he had just been drowning. "what's wrong?" jake asked, completely confused.

"you need to go home" jungwon grabbed jakes phone and shoes then gave it to jake.

"what? but my parents might be mad still" jake said.

"okay, just go to the park for a bit and i will come there" jungwon said still trying to push jake out of the house, along with niki.

then the door opened while, the boys were putting their shoes on. "mom! hi, mom!" jungwon said awkwardly.

"what are you doing?" jungwons mom said, walking inside the house. his sister trailing behind her.

"they're just going home now" jungwon said with a awkward smile.

jungwon was so close to pushing the two outside of the door until jungwons mother spoke. "jake? sim jake?"

jake turned around with a smile, "Mrs. Yang" he said awkwardly.

"jake! oh how long has it been!" jungwons mother said with a huge smile on her face, bringing jake into a long, tight hug.

"nice to see you again Mrs. Yang" jake said, patting jungwons mom on the back.

Mrs. Yang finally let go of the hug then looked at niki, "oh who's this?" she asked with a small smile.

jungwon scratched the back of his head, "mom, this is my-"

"friend, we're friends from school" niki smiled, holding his hand out to shake Mrs. Yangs hand.

jungwon dropped his hand, then smiled awkwardly. "yeah, he's my friend" he patted niki on the back, hard.

"ow" niki said under his breath with a smile shaking Mrs. Yangs hand.

"oh! you boys should come in, we brought chicken" Mrs. Yang said with a big smile, taking her shoes off, along with her jacket and hanging it up.

"hanna, help your brother set the table up" Mrs. Yang said, walking into the bathroom.

"hey, jungwon. which hospital is dad at?" Hanna suddenly asked.

"hanna, you get the plates. i'll do the food" jungwon said, dodging the question.

niki and jake looked at each other, in awkwardness.