The Meeting

It is a normally beautiful Saturday and Y/n just finished swimming in the private pool (wears a beautiful bodyshowing bikini). She comes out of the pool and shakes her hair when she stands on the floor of the pool area out of the pool (full of self convidence and in sort of slow motion).

Loki walks in the pool area and wears his special green towel *no one is allowed to touch* around his waist over his swimming trunks.

Y/n didn't notice he came in but then when he got closer to her she did notice him and said *blushing* "I didn't notice you, hehe" "Well...surpriiise!" He said nervously smirking.

"Why do you smirk like that? That is just creepy" Said Y/n.

Loki smirks again but this time Y/n notice it is a guilty smirk and  he says "Nothing" "We don't know each other mister creep" She paused a few seconds and then asked "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?" He replied "Hi, I am Loki The God Of Mischief"

Y/n tried to introduce herself as well "Ok now let me introduce myself as well...My name is-
Loki interrupted her "Don't worry I already know who you are, Y/n"

"Wait...w...w...what? Slow down God Of Mischief! First of all you smirked twice now and I saw differences in them...Second of all how the f do you know my name? And last of all Who I am?" Y/n asks confused.

"Loki replied "You're right, you don't know me yet, I just introduced myself to you so you do know a little bit now, but not much. Also I DO know you, Y/n!"

Y/n listens to him, then faints. Loki catches her because he didn't want her to bump her head to the hard ground of the floor of the pool area. Loki shouts shocked, worried and in panic "Y/n! Wake up! Are you okay? Please wake up and tell me you are okay!"