Special Announcement?!

"Loki now don't let us wait any longer and tell us what you've been wanting to tell us!"
Y/n tells him with a big smile on her face.

Loki looks at her, swallows and begins explaining to Tony: "Y/n and I...we...we  are...a couple, we have been together since...the day...we met..."

Then he does the special anouncement: "And...would you...Y/n...make me...the happiest God...and marry me?" He is on his knees next to the bed where she still lays on the bed, he holds her hand and takes a beautiful ring out of the cute little box that was hidden in the drawer of his nightstand.

"Yesssss!" Thor shouts in excitement.
Everyone in the room looks at Thor.
Y/n starts laughing and says: "I didn't even give my answer yet! Thor!"

She starts crying of realisation that Loki just proposed to her. "Yes! Yes Loki I will!" She adds and then they both kiss. Everyone in the room applauded and looked at them.

Bruce and Tony start crying and hugging each other (it looks quite gay). Thor, Loki and Y/n looked at them and laughed at them. Y/n stood up out of the bed because she was tired of laying in bed all the time. She wanted to stretch her legs a bit.

"And they call me dramatic!" Loki says still laughing. The others who were downstairs heard the noise and decided to come upstairs into Loki's room to check on them.

The others come in and see Bruce and Tony crying and hugging each other. They start to laugh at Bruce and Tony immediately.

Loki grabbed Y/n tight and kissed her passionately to let everyone know that they are together. They looked at them in amazement.

Loki grabbed Y/n's hand and put it up in the air. They stopped kissing and together they shouted: "We are engaged!" Natasha and Wanda excitingly say: "congratulations girl!" At the same time.

Sam is in the mood to make Y/n and everyone else laugh after all the bad things that have happened in these hard times and says: "Dear Y/n, on your wedding I will be cinderella, cause she broke!" He looked really serious, but he couldn't hold his laugh any longer. 

Everyone starts laughing and it gets really cozy in the room. "That is a deal Sam!" Y/n says really loudly and laughs so hard that she falls on the ground. 

Loki helps her up and kisses her forehead. Y/n wanted to lay on bed again because she was really tired, her legs hurt pretty bad and she began to feel dizzy again. "Be careful, dear!" He told her. "Yeah, yeah I will, don't worry! And Sam if you don't-

Thor speaks before she could even finish her sentence and says: "Then we all get to tell you a thing that you have to clean!" And then he laughs. Sam laughs as well and nods his head. "I will! Promise!"

"Loki! Love, don't you have to tell Odin and Frigga that you are angaged?" Y/n asks him. Loki corrects her: "That we are engaged love!"

Thor tells Loki: "You do have to tell them who will be the next queen of Asgard, brother!" Loki and Y/n finish each other's sentence: "(Y/n says: "But...my backstory, (Loki says: "Y/n's name, (together they say: "the forest of Asgard"

"Right haven't thought about Y/n being The Mischievous Girl from the forest of Asgard, but you can just tell them she was a normal kid and was born in Asgard and grew up in Asgard but one day got kidnapped and raised elsewhere until I, Thor found you and saved you, because you weren't only raised elsewhere, they hurt you! And you can't say I'm lying because it's true, they mistreated you when I found you and I really did find and save you" they even ereased your memories!" "You can tell them that" Thor says

Loki rolls his eyes, but when Thor told his idea again, he says: "yeah, fine...we could do that, if the future queen of Asgard agrees?" Y/n nods her head. Loki I love you, yes we can, we will...and calling me queen now? There is no need to- 

Loki kisses her to shut her up.

 Tony stands up from sitting on the ground with Bruce. "I am very happy for you both, but I think we should all leave now! Give you some privacy" Everyone agrees and stands up to leave. They greet Loki and Y/n and then leave.