Spice In Y/n's Room

He looks deep in her eyes (not the mind reading way though) with his beautiful but manipulating blue eyes.

"You will take that shower once I am done with you, my pet!" He said, craving her even more now that she bites her lip.

"You will need a shower because of more than just the chlorides in your hair, eyes and on your body, My Darling Girl!" He added smirkingly.

"A-are you saying? you...you want to...do...it?.....with me?" She asked him confusingly because she knows he likes her innocent side so bad.

"Oh my sweet! Did you read my mind again? You did, didn't you?" He says then stops smirking for a second and then...yes...he smirks again. Y/n sees him smirking, how he likes it.

"But...erm...yes my pet! I don't only want to...I am going to.....and you will enjoy this sweet torture!" He added.

"You will surrender to me willingly! You will hand your body to me willingly...I will make you scream my name...You'll be begging for more...My sweet, sweet pet!" He also added.

Finally Y/n gave in. She'd let him do anything to her because she now was so horny because of the way he talks like a bad guy but still loves her like a good guy.

"Master! I want you! I need you!" She screamed in a way that made him hard.

He moans as he puts his hand over her mouth then tells her:
"Ssh...ssh...I know...I know...but now rest your voice and let me hear it when it is inside you and drives you mad...Now take off that sexy bikini of yours and show me your beauty!"

She does, then she says with a hot intimidating voice: "And now it is your turn! Take off your nice swimming trunks and reveal your glorious dick that already, obviously grew for me!"

He does so. *Meanwhile in his head* "Sweet, Strong, Mischievous...just like me, Competitive...And........Impatient as hell!
I like her!" He then smirks.

Y/n looks up at him and says: "But you have to tell me what to do....cause I- I have never done this before, so I don't know what to do.....and please go easy on me...I also have never seen someone doing it, so...I have absolutely no experience and no idea of what to do"
She blushes and starts wondering why she said all this and feels a little bit ashamed.

Loki notices her feeling ashamed. He looks worried and he said and asks insecurely: "I will help you, tell you what you gotta do, but...are you sure you want this? right here? right now? with me?"

Sorry for many cliffhangers readers!

If you want less...let me know...maybe I will do something about it, or maybe not.

Haha.
Thankyou for reading my story!<3 ...and this.

P.s. go read the next part! It will be very spicy! ;)