Spice In Y/n's Room. pt.2

"Yes, I am sure and I always wanted my first time to be with someone special...and you...Loki...are that special someone for me! I wanna do it with you...my first time! You are a god...a prince! Yes...yes!...I want you my prince!
Prince Loki of Asgard! you know what rhymes with that though? Fuck me hard! hahaha! it rhymes with Asgard!"

"Hey! Even though I am a prince...Just call me by my name or any other nickname you gave me! To you I am just me, Loki...no status...just...Loki! Got it?!?" He makes clear.

"Okay, Loki" she says disappointedly.
He thinks about what he said and then told her: "Don't be sad Y/n, I just don't really like to be reminded I am just a prince and can and will never be the king, but you...you can call me whatever you like...But only you Y/n! Got it?!"

She nods her head to let him know she understood and she will not call him 'prince' often anymore.

"Now get on that bed and we can start what we were planning on doing" He said then smirked.
He grabs her tight when she sat on the bed and pushes her behind and gets on top of her.

She looks at him insecurely and asks: "Do I have to be scared?" whilst looking at his dick.

He looks at her, concerned.
"No, you don't have to be, love...but we can try again later if you like to get used to the idea of being mine" He said calmly, but with a big smirk.

"So, mister mischief cares if I want to do 'it' with him? why would he care and not just fuck me like a real mischievous guy would do?" Y/n asks, to make him hornier and to tease him.

he is now confused as well.
"Are you? teasing me now? Or are you really scared and insecure? But not wanting to tell me, because on the other side you want me so bad that you don't even care about how it will be?

she answers a little bit sarcastically:
"Well, what'd ya think?!? I mean I have never done it before and never wanted to do it, but this...it is my first time...it is so special to me! And I will be alright and we will be just fine! I know so Loki"

Loki gets a bit irritated because he didn't do anything with his hard dick and he tells her:
"Okay good! You're okay with it. Now let me get you already! This is what you'll get for just keeping on teasing me! That will be your sweet, sweet punishment, my sweet Pet!"

She keeps on teasing him:
"Give it to me daddy!"

He puts his dick against her pussy, but doesn't go in yet.
"So you really want it, my pet? Then beg!"

She repeats:
"Give it to me daddy!"
She now feels his big monster touching her on the outside, he wants to tease her before going in.

They both take a deep heavy breath as Loki puts his dick in her.

He moans "You're so tight, my pet! I like it' Love it even!"

Y/n gets a little bit shy, but then moans and doesn't know that it would sound like that. When she noticed what sound she just made she puts her hand on her mouth to suppress the moans that are still comming out of her mouth.

Loki laughs a little. "Awww, how cute! my pet tries to hold back her moans! But darling...it is hopeless, I'll make you scream my name, I'll make you glad you came!"

Loki goes a little faster, they both breathe heavily, they moan, but Loki kisses her to shut them both up.

Loki goes faster and faster and faster. He goes as fast as he can now.
Y/n moans pretty hard when they stopped kissing for a minute. "L-Loki! Slow down! I-I still need to walk down the stairs for dinner later!"

He slows down for a minute then says: "I don't care! You should've thought about that, before you started teasing me! I have been told once 'What you start needs to be finished too' Besides, I can carry you down the stairs and we'll tell them you were that tired that you almost fell asleep walking down the hallway, I saw you and then carried you down. Sounds good right?" He says meanly, but lovingly.

Loki smirks and goes faster again, they both moan and then kiss to shut each other up again. They have been doing this for like half an hour. They both are covered in cum.

"I'm guessing you need that shower now! hehehe....And I do too! I will go to my room, my own bathroom, freshen up a bit, then I will be back in...erm...10 minutes?"

They both get up from laying sort of next to each other, but Y/n with her head on Loki's chest.
They sit on the edge of Y/n's bed now.

Y/n holds one of his hands with both her hands and asks insecurally: "Or you can join me, in the- my shower!" She then gives him an intense kiss.

Loki gets up and walks to the bathroom whilst he says: "I would love that, Y/n!
I will help you clean up and kiss your neck whilst I do.....I might even leave a hickey on one of your boobs or both of them"

Y/n tries to get up, but a certain pain in her legs make her fall on the ground. Loki wasn't fast enough to catch her tho, but then they both laughed and Y/n just sat helpless on the ground.

Y/n said: "Ssh! do you not know they may not know we are a thing!" Then she laughs again.
"I told you this would happen tho!" She added.

He laughs even harder but then feels a little bit of regret and his laugh fades away and turns into concern as he walks to her and help her up. He asked her: "can you walk on your own? or do I need to support you? or...or do I need to carry you?"

He didn't let her answer his question and carries her to the bathroom. He puts her on the ground carefully since she can't stand on her own.
He turns on the shower and goes to sit next to her.

They start talking about how her first time was. He then put soap on his hands and massaged her back with it. He did it so good that she even started moaning from it.

He laughs and says: "I don't even touch you down there pet! But I like your lust...you crave me, don't you?"

She then feels like helping him too, because she thought: "If he takes care of me like this. I will have to as well and I want to do it for him too! I-I just love him so so so so much! I can not loose him! like ever!"

He reads her mind and lets her do a few to help him, but not too much because she was hurting. "You really love me that much? You don't want to loose me?" He asks her with confusion.
"Yes! I will not loose you! If I loose you, I will loose myself as well!" She answered.

When they both washed the soap off, Loki gets up and turns off the shower. He grabs 2 pretty big towels and lays one of them on the edge of the bathtub then helps Y/n to get up. He puts her on the edge of the bathtub with her back against the wall so that she wouldn't fall. He dries her with the towel gently and kisses her neck a little whilst drying her off.
She was now almost completely dry, but Loki was still dripping wet. She got the other towel that layed on the edge of the bathtub right next to her and started to dry him off.

"You don't have to Y/n" He said. "I mean, if you really want to then you can but you don't have to, only because I do it for you. You can not walk...that is something else! I can take care of myself!" He added. She said: "It's fine! I want to! I love you!" Loki replies: "Aww I love you too" He replied.

He carries her to her bed, puts her on the bed carefully and gets clothes for her.