Dinner

Everyone takes their seats at the table and Y/n decides to sit next to loki.

Thor continues when everyone is sitting at the table: "Loki helped Y/n walking down the stairs, hahaha softy!" Loki sticks his tongue out at him childishly.

"He is getting softer.....near her...indeed" Steve said, not liking the idea. "There is no need to bully him! Or whatever the fuck you wanna call it!...Enough!" Y/n shouted hitting one wall with a purple power ball, leaving a burned spot on it.

"Okay, Y/n we're sorry! you're right, but please don't burn this place down!" Tony said. "Thanks for standing up against them for me, even though I could deal with them myself, dear...also was that a new thing? you didn't know you could do? Are you alright?" Loki says and asks confused and shocked.

"Congrats with this new power! But uh you have got to learn how to control it as soon as possible though" Wanda and Natasha said at the same time.

They all start eating now as Natasha wants to ask Y/n something. She sits right in front of her so Y/n notices pretty fast. "Natasha? Do you have anything to tell me or...ask me?" Y/n asks."Yes, but how'd you know?" She replied."I noticed your face expression and thought you were wanting to tell or ask me something" Y/n explained.

"So, is that another magic thing you can do? reading face expressions" Natasha asked.
"I-I don't know, I guess so, I mean it is the first time that I could read someone's face expression" Y/n explained and felt a bit weird. 

Y/n felt that there was something bad about to happen, but she didn't know what was going to happen nor when nor whom it will be the that something bad happens to.

Loki looks concerned at Y/n. He doesn't even know why. "Hey! Loki! You look different, are you okay?" Y/n asked him. Steve meddling in the conversation: "Ugh...Y/n it is a concerned face! He looks concerned! At you! Didn't you notice?"

Loki tried to defend himself and said:
"I most certainly do not! Btw, thanks for asking, dear"
Y/n replied shortly: "Anytime, L...Loki"

Y/n was almost about to say 'love' but she didn't want anyone to know they are a thing, although not yet.

a few minutes of eating go by when Loki reaches into Y/n's mind again. "I love you so much, my dear!" He said "I love you so much too!...Master!" She said, whilst being in his mind as wel.

Loki choked on his red wine because of what she called him. He is fine though. Natasha takes a sip of her red wine whilst Y/n tells her: "Natasha you still haven't asked me your question yet?"

"Yeah you're right. I erm have heard that Loki will be your new trainer? Is that so? Is it true that mister mischief is going to train you?" Natasha asks and then takes an other sip of red wine.

Y/n was just about to answer the question as Loki sorta passes out on the table. She was just fast enough to push his plate away, so his face wouldn't get dirty from the spaghetti.

"Loki! Dear?! Are you okay?! Bruce?! help him please!" Y/n shouted whilst holding back her tears. She didn't notice she called him 'dear' out loud where the others could hear it.

"Brother! Please don't be dead!" Thor shouted, crying out loud