Apologising Or Not? pt.2

"So...You have never said sorry and really meant it...to no one...before? If I have to believe Thor" She asked really confused and tries to figure out if it is right what Thor said about Loki. She forces him to explain.
"Yeah, that is true. I am really s-s-
"I am waiting" She didn't let him finish. "Sorry! I am sorry for all that I have done that made you feel bad.......and this is the first time I really mean to say sorry though"
He replied.
Y/n blushes a little and gets a bit shy. "That makes me feel...special, thankyou for apologising. It means a lot to me" she said then whispered: "since I really like you" and then she blushes again.

"You are special Y/n!" He shouted without thinking about the fact that everyone at Stark tower could have heard it. "If anyone heard this we are in huge trouble, they told me not to fall in love before Natasha gets a boyfriend" Y/n said.
"Who told you not to? my dear" He asked. "Erm...everyone" She answered "But it probably was just a joke, they tell jokes all the time, but they are not really good at it and also not with pulling out pranks on people!"
She added.

"Pranks? Why pranks?" He asks smirkingly.
she replied: "Oh right I did not tell you...I really like pranking them all"

Loki really likes this side of her and he knows something about her that she did not tell him yet, but waits till she tells him herself. That could take a long time, if she will tell him.

He said: "Oh you mischievous girl, you make me crazy in love with you" Y/n laughs and replied: "Weren't you already? It is absolutely not only this side that attracts you though" *meanwhile in Y/n's head: "I don't know if he knows but if not,
I can not tell him my true identity, I mean I am Y/n The Mischievous girl of the forests of Asgard"

"What are you thinking about, my love?" He asked, when he noticed her staring at the floor.
"Huh? What? Did you say something?" She replied completely distracted. "Yeah, I asked what you were thinking of" He told her. "Oh! Nothing! It was nothing!" She replied. Not knowing he already knows almost everything about her.

"Hahaha I did actually not expect you to say sorry, to like me and want to be arround me because I am not the best person to be honest"
She said still disbelieving him.

*meanwhile in Loki's head* "Her? Not the best person? yeah right! I love her and that won't change!"

He tells her once again he is sorry, but this time he lets almost all his emotions out on her.
"Okay, I wanted to say sorry okay!?! I really like you and I need you! I love you! I mean it might sound crazy because I only know you for like 1 hour, but you- you changed me already! He starts to tear up. "Look I-I am a Monster that parents tell their kids about at night!" He bursts out crying and his voice breaks. "A-a-and I am The God Of Mischief! But People Change People!
I've heard some midgardian people say that before, that is what you guys say right?"

"Loki please! Don't cry! If you cry then I will cry too! I am trying not to and trying to stay strong to support you and calm you down...I mean if you need to cry you just need to, that are normal feelings for every creature. And I absolutely do not belief you are a Monster, because you are not!! What did you mean when you said you are a monster anyway?" She tried so say calmly.

"I-I killed people! Innocent people! Many innocent people!" He said still sobbing.

"You know you can trust me and if you ever need to cry I will be there for you and I will try to help you, calm you down and cheer you up, whenever you feel this way, okay?! I am not the best person too! I killed people too! but forget that for now it is not about me now and it doesn't matter now. I am always here for you, my love! I am proud of you for trusting me, telling me everything that troubles you!"
She tried to cheer him up and calm him down.

Loki cries even harder and harder and grabs her tight, so tight that it almost hurts her and he hugs her. She knows he doesn't mean to hurt her but she tells him calmly he does:
"Loki, you are hurting me a bit"

He feels bad for hurting her and apologises:
"I am s-sorry for hurting you...and...and...t-thankyou! thankyou for being there for me!"

She now hugs him back and says:
"Hey, we totally forgot but erm...I still have to shower and change into normal clothes though haha, so...maybe...if you want to, you can come with me and stay with me in my room! I will try to cheer you up!"

He dries his tears and nods.
They both stand up and he puts an arm around her and so does she with him and then they walk to Y/n's room together.