Recover..?

She wakes up in Loki's arms confused as fuck and asks: "I-I w-wha-what happened? Why am I at the pool? Why do you hold me like this?.........What is your name even? Wait don't say it I guess you told me your name earlier......erm......Aren't you Loki?"

Loki looked at her relieved. "Thank god you're okay! also yes my dear, I am Loki" He starts to explain calmly what has happened.  "You climbed out of the pool and I came into the pool area. You didn't notice me when I walked in so I came a bit closer to you just a little bit so you would notice me. I introduced myself because you didn't know me and you kind of forced me to, so I did. Then I told you that I already DO KNOW you. And that's when you fainted. I didn't want you to bump your head to the ground so I caught you before you would hit the ground" Said he.

Y/n is still really confused but gratefully replies: "Well thank you for catching me, Loki" She said his name in a flirty way. Loki got a bit shy and said. "you're welcome darling" And as she said his name flirty, he said darling flirty too. That made her blush and she even giggled a bit.

He looks at her still a bit in shock but relieved and  admiring her. He asked her. "Do I make you blush?" She blushes even more and tells him. "stop it! You are so cute! And yes you make me blush"

"It is cute how you remembered my name after fainting, Y/n! no one ever does...I guess...and...
erm especially not if it is my name, they would not even want to remember it" He replied. She is now so red as a tomato and gets a piece of hair out of her face and puts it behind her ear. "And ofcourse I think you are cute as well, Y/n" He said. She replies. "Why would I ever forg-

Loki interrupts her again. "Ssh" He pauses for a second or maybe two or three. "Rest your voice, my pet" He said. "Excuse me? I am not your pet, I am no- He smirks and pulls her in for a kiss, not letting her finish that sentence.

After a long kiss Y/n starts to sit up next to him from lying on his lap and then they both sat on the edge of the swimming pool with their legs hanging in the pool, Loki sits close to Y/n and cuddles her, he holds her really tight but comfortable. They looked at each other saying nothing and Loki got lost in Y/n's eyes.

Y/n thinks: "Now I know why I fainted,...
I...I fucking like him!" She doesn't know he can read her mind {just yet}.

{He can also show someones memories that someone has lost or feel the pain that a person has felt. He can do it by doing a few simple things, like: looking deeply into someones eyes/thinking about someone(reading minds) or touching someones head with two fingers(showing 'lost' memories) or holding someones hand(feeling the pain someone has felt), if he wants to show someones 'lost' memories then he has got to put his indexfinger and middlefinger on the side of someones head). But he only does this when he concentrates and focusses on doing this}.

"Do you really like me?" He asked uncertainly. Y/n replied. "Huh? I didn't say that out loud, did I?" He laughed slightly and said. "No, you did not, my dear, hehehe maybe I forgot to mention I can read minds"

"Oh so you have powers? Just like me!" Y/n said also laughing. "You do?" Loki asked confused. "Yeah! Allthough I haven't learned to use all my powers yet, I can only do one thing" She said. Loki replied. "Now I am curious, what can you do? my pet" "Do you want a demonstration?" "Sure I would lo-

She starts laughing and shows him what she can do before he can even completely answer the question. She splashed the pool water in his face with her powers. Loki looks irritated and angry.

He said. "Did you really have to interrupt and do this?" She immediately stops laughing, but is not showing any other emotion as well. Loki dries himself with his powers and when he did he started smirking. "God, smirking really is your thing isn't it?" Y/n asked challenging. "You're right! You know what?!" He teleports her to the other side of the pool, but not the other edge of the pool, NO! He LITERALLY teleported her INTO the pool! She was thrown in it and the water splashed so high and far, it even hit Loki and he was totally wet again.