Getting Ready For Dinner

He grabs a dress from her closet and said:
"I would love to see you in this dress! Also I noticed you have many dark (and) green and black colored dresses!" he takes another look in her closet and says: "Also many other clothes with these colors...You really like these colors, huh?"

She looks a bit annoyed at him but then smiles and pulls the dress out of his hands and puts it on while sitting on the bed, because she still can't walk from the pain/weird feeling in her legs. "Okay...I will...But just for you and because I feel like wearing a dress tonight"
She says and blushes whilst she tells him that.

He had helped her get dressed, but didn't dress up himself yet. He uses his magic to put on one of his suits.

(look at the picture above the chapter's title to see what they wear)

Y/n looks at him with admiring eyes. He notices, walks to her and asks: "You like the view?" She still looks at him with admiring eyes, but is now also smirking. "Oh baby, you make me so crazy, but we gotta go downstairs for dinner now" He said.

He grabs her tight and carries her down the stairs. he holds her like she is having trouble walking, which is actually true, but he wanted it to look like she could still limp a little, only a bit more difficult bc she can't even limp a little bit. 'when she fake fell on the ground in the halls whilst she wanted to walk down the stairs.' It was his idea to make it look like she was just too tired to walk down the stairs on her own, which she agreed to.

They both get downstairs as he puts Y/n on a chair at the table. "Thankyou for helping me down the stairs, Loki!...I was so tired I almost fell asleep on the ground in the halls, he noticed in time and helped me to get here.

"Did you enjoy?" Wanda asked and Y/n got in defending mode.
"What do you mean?! Wanda?!...I just took a shower and talked a little to Loki when I was done" Natasha joined the conversation: "Honey, she meant to ask if you enjoyed the shower, that's all" She laughed a little because of how defensive Y/n reacted. She thinks something happened to Loki and Y/n because they are both acting weirder than usual.

"I-I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean nor yell at you, it is just, I am just sooo tired, that's the reason why I act weirdly" Y/n replied. Loki laughs about this, but as soon as Natasha looks at him noticing he laughs, he changes his face from laughing to an annoyed face.

"And you helped her down the stairs? Just because she is really tired?" Natasha asked to get things cleared up. "Yep! Pretty much it! Otherwise she would have fallen asleep on the ground in the halls whilst walking down the stairs, I mean that would have been funny though! hehe! but erm she was already walking with her eyes closed and almost fell forward sooo, because we both went swimming, I was near and just in time to help her, so...yes...I did help her!"

All the others came in. Thor heard what Loki said. "Getting soft, Brother?! hahaha!" He asked.
Loki grinned at him sarcastically and everyone could clearly see it. "My brother's a softy!" Tony overheard what Thor shouted. "What has he done Thor?" He asked.

"He helped Y/n down the stairs since she almost fell asleep on the ground in the halls"
Thor answered. Tony replied with something not so smart to reply with: "Normally he would just let her lay there and even make a picture of her laying there and laugh at it and tease her with it for years! Haha he became a softy!"

Loki got pissed off and grabbed him by his throat and threw him on the ground of the (central) dinner room they were in. Tony gets up and Thor gets to Loki, pushes him and shouts: "Brother! Be kind! Just like you were to Y/n!" Loki replied with: "But I don't like him! He always calls me by such rude nicknames!"

"So, you do like Y/n?" Wanda asked. Loki shook his head. "Do I?! Like? Her?! Huh! Never! I will never fall in love! especially not with a girl like her! I will only have to see her a lot unwillingly, as long as I am here! It's not that I'll stay here forever! you all piss me off!" Wanda reaches in his mind and tells him:"You can lie out loud, but I still can read minds, Loki!"

"Anyways! Dinner's ready!" Wanda yelled out loud in the dining room.