Teleported

Y/n comes up again, throws her completely wet hair back and says. "So you're such a trickster, huh? Just wait until I get you b- Loki interrupts her because he really likes that, he teleported himself right behind her. He tries to calm her down. "Hey, hey it's okay, it's okay, I am here too" Loki turns her around until she faces him. She doesn't have any idea why he would be turning her around and come close to her, then to look her deep in her eyes, but she will get to know what he will (really) do, soon enough. "So, what now? Mister Trickster" She said.

He came even closer to her and hugged her, she hugged him back and kissed him. They stayed close to each other and keep on hugging for a while. As Y/n gets a bit cold he holds her even tighter because he noticed her getting cold. "Are you okay? you are cold, aren't you?" He said.

"Yeah pretty cold" She said. He held her like that for like another 5 minutes then asked her. "So, what are you now? mine? my pet?" She looked at him with a fake angry face. Hey I- I am sorry I didn't mea- he tried to apologise, but then Y/n burst out laughing. He was so confused. "Well I didn't expect it to be funny and especially not this funny" He said.

She looked him in his eyes and started laughing even harder. "Whahahaha it was just a fake angry face...Master" She said and smirked at the last word she said and then winked at him.

Loki was so confused but when he realised that she really just called him her "master" he smirked and replied: "Calling me your master now, huh? I like it!" Y/n in a flirty way said: "I knew you would like it if I did, so that is why I did"

"You must know this is all new to me, falling in love" He said a little ashamed, but trusts her just enough to just tell her. She replied in disbelieve: "You? In love for the first time? Kissing someone for the first time? sorry but I didn't notice that and to be honest I don't believe it either"

"I didn't say it was the first time to kiss someone" He said grumpily. He really is in love with Y/n though. He is willing to do anything for her, but In his mind: "I- I just don't know what to...to do" He thought. Y/n {accidentilly} read his mind not knowing she could. "Huh, it did not seem like you didn't know what you were doing?" She said confused.

"I- I didn't say I didn't know what I was doing, I only w- wait what? Did you just read my mind?!" He asked shouting. He looks really mad now, not pretending to be, He really is mad, he is furious!

Y/n felt tears forming in her eyes "I- I am so sorry I didn't mean to" A tear rolled over her cheek. "I did not even know I could read minds" Sniffs. "I only knew I could make little light things float and splash water if there is water near" Sniffs again and another tear rolled over her cheek. "Till now" She said.

"How can you not know you can read minds Y/n?! Is this some kind of excuse you are making up to not make me mad over you reading my mind?!" He said, not realising how it sounded. It sounded really cruel.

Y/n did not tear up anymore, No! She was crying, close to sobbing. The only thing she knew what she could do was getting out of the pool "I- I must go now, please don't follow me! I swear! If you follow me I will...ugh you know what? just forget it!" Loki nodded his head but she didn't see it because she ran out of the pool area. Leaving him all alone.

He saw her tears, but did not show her he did. He realised he made her cry. "Ugh I fucked up! Again! Like I always do! with everything!" He looked down closing his eyes for a minute thinking. wondering what he could do now.

Was he willing to make it up to her OR is he going to avoid her?

Did he want to see her crying?

Did he want to face her AND apologise to her?

P.s. read the next part then you will get to know ;)

also sorry if there are grammar mistakes/Typo's