Recovery? Memory loss?

Bruce runs some tests on her and gives her some injections. "One last injection to keep her save from diseases" He says.

Y/n moves her fingers a little bit and Loki notices because he stood right next to her. He grabbed her hand and kisses her hand, but after that he didn't let go of her hand. He is really hurt. "I am here my love" He whispers.

Y/n moves her head and wakes up. Three total strangers were looking at her in confusion.
"Ah thankgod! You scared me Y/n! you really scared me, love!"
Y/n looks around (and) at them and shouts: "What the fuck?! Who are you?! What am I doing here? Where am I even?!"

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!" Loki screams.
"Ugh! no! Not Again! But atleast she is still alive" Thor yells.

Loki is pissed off at Thor and shouts in his ear: "No shit! Thor! This is brilliant! First I got to know her, care about her, and then I sorta die and then then she goes! It is great Thor! It is all just great!"

Y/n shouts again: "What the fuck! Who are you? What am I doing here? Where am I even?! And why is there blood on my top?"

"Darling, darling calm down! I am Loki...your boyfriend...you are in my room" He says as he puts his hand on her head and shows her her memories and then kisses her.

She remembers everything now, even what has happened to them both, why she lays in the big sexy bed and she kisses him back.
"Welcome back my princess!" He says.
Y/n giggles and says: "yeah, you as well my prince!"

Thor and Bruce are really confused, but they are also really happy that she has a big part of her memories back.

The only thing Loki could do was staring at her and holding her real tight. "Please don't ever scare me again, my love" He says. She looks like him with an innocent look on her face and nods her head. "You too Loki!"
He nods his head as well and they both burst out laughing.

"Can...I...say something?...Brother?
...Lady Y/n?" Thor asks. "Yes, yes you can!"
Y/n and Loki said at the same time and both start to laugh harder.

"Loki, I told Y/n something, when you were kind of unconscious,that I think you should tell her more about" Thor tells him (them).

"Do you guys want me to leave? Give you some privacy?" Bruce asks gently.
"I don't know...does he? Loki? Thor?"
Y/n asks.
"No, he actually needs to stay! He is some kind of father figure to you, right...Y/n?" Thor says, holding back a grin.

"Thor, maybe you should stay too! I want you to be here, when I yk do what I have to do! besides You are some kind of funny uncle to her...somehow" Loki says and kisses Y/n on her cheek shortly.

Loki then realises that someone is still missing and adds: "Oh right, Tony should be here as well, he is also like a father figure to my love, even though I don't like the guy"

"I will go get him!" Bruce shouted in excitement and ran to the door of the room, then adds: "Don't start yet, whatever it may be!" then rans away for real.

Bruce comes walking in with Tony looking confused and really tired, not completely awake yet.

Tony yawns and says: "Bruce woke me up and it is somewhere around seven in the morning, so this better be important! Bruce told me what happened to you Y/n, are you okay now?"

She nods her head. "Yes I am, Loki, Bruce and Thor took good care of me" Y/n said.