In Y/n's Room

When they arrived in the halls where  her room is, they stand right in front of the door and heard a voice in her room.

/Read this like they argue ,really fast after each other\

She looks at Loki and signs at him:
"stay here! I will go in!"
He looks at her concerned and signs back at her: "No you will stay out! here! safe! I'll go in!"
She looks back at him, but angry this time and signs at him for the last time, because she doesn't know how to sign everything.
"Loki look I love you and I trust you and I know you are strong and all, but I can do this on my own, I made it without you my whole life, so I will be just fine! Besides it is my room, I will go in!"

He nods his head annoyed and he signs
(still not talking): "So...you are strong, competitive and you can do this?"
With his intimidating eyes.

She gives him a ^yes I can do it^ and an ^I am competitive^ look.

He nods annoyed again, but less this time and signs back at her for the last time: "Okay, okay, you can go in. But I will stay right behind you if something happens!"

/They stopped arguing now\

She opens the door as she turns invisible.
She tries to reach Loki's mind and she succeeded, then asks him:
"Did you? Did you turn me? Invisible?"

Loki was in shock. He didn't see Y/n anymore. She was in his mind. Where is she?

He reached in her mind as well. "Y/n? Love? You reached my mind...I am now in yours. I am proud you reached in my mind, but I assume this is also one of your powers! Because I did not do this. But I am proud of you Darling!"

She goes in, sees Wanda and turns visible again.

"Oh, hey Y/n! Sorry. I didn't know you were gonna be back in your room this fast, but we found a way to help you with your memories!" Wanda says.

"Oh it' s actually good that you are here tho, I want to introduce you to someone I've met" Y/n responds.

Then Loki also walks in. Y/n: "This is-
Vision did not let her finish and says: "Oh, so you have met Loki already! Good! Now we don't need to introduce you to him anymore"

"How was swimming Loki?" Wanda asked him.

Y/n didn't like the idea of Wanda not noticing she went swimming as well, so she tells her.
"I went swimming too.....Wanda! And I am here too! Loki is not alone in here guys! can't you see me?! Am I invisible again?...can't you see my hair is dripping wet?! It is pool water! And...yes I have met him already!...At the pool!"

Wanda felt bad and apologised to Y/n directly.
"I am so sorry, Y/n, How was swimming with mister mischief?"

Loki was annoyed by what Wanda called him and reacted:
"ha!...ha!...very funny Wanda!...It was really great by the way!"
Y/n shouts at loki: "Loki!...Don't be rude!You were rude too! Loki grumbled.
Y/n replied: "I had a good reason! They were in my room without my permission! Do you mind if I get rude then?!" Loki replied: "Okay I get it. you're right, my love"

Loki turned his face to Wanda but stays close to Y/n, then tries to reach Wanda's mind.
He reached her mind and sorta whispered in it: "Wanda! Did you know she is just like an angel!"
"Yeah, I know" She reaches back in his mind, then chuckles.

"Hey! You two would be a great couple!"
Vision said really enthusiastic and loudly, then he chuckles.

Y/n looks at Loki and he smirked a little bit, then she looks at Vision. She shakes her head and says: "Why? Because we're both mischievous?"

"Well...you have got to admit you are both mischievous though!" Vision tries to make a point.

Y/n reaches in Loki's mind and tells him:
"Sorry for what I am going to tell them! I just don't want them to know just yet!"
She blushes and looks at them because she is not going to tell them the truth already and then she shouts at them in disbelief:
"No! We would absolutely not!"

Loki knows she likes him and also listened to her in his mind, but still asks her:
"But why would we not, Y/n?"
It is hard for him not to call her by a cute nickname. "Also what are you guys talking about? You?... mischievous?...What have you done that makes them say that? I mean pranks are fun and mischievous, but erm tell me more if there is more!" He added.
"Nope! There is nothing!" Y/n replied without giving it a thought.