Me.

Me.

I always blame myself whenever my relationship falls apart or nothing happens since I always choose to be alone or to work..

All I know is to fight and persevere since no one would do it for me.

I love the silence but I also love the chaos.

I love the comfort of my home but always looking for an adventure.

This is me but will I ever be enough

------------‐------------------------------

After hiding..

I walked away from them as far and fast as I could.

The picture of them kissing is embedded in my brain.

Took a cab going back to my hotel.

I just sat at my bed and tears suddenly flowed from my eyes. Like how can I be blind like for a second maybe I thought I was interesting enough for some like him but nahhh I let that idea build a false ego. Stupid me.

Wiped my tears and just told myself whatever. I will just party tonight since this was suppose to be a vacay not an emotional rollercoaster ride.

Took a bath. Did my make up and choose one of my fave dresses to wear. I will treat myself to a very good meal.

At the restaurant I had my favorite steak with mashed potatoes together with red wine

At the restaurant I had my favorite steak with mashed potatoes together with red wine. Many guys tried to talk to me all night but I turned them politely and said that this night is for me and to my surprise they respected it.

I had dessert.
I think I already had around 4-5 glasses but I am all good.

Paid for my meal and walk towards the lobby of the restaurant.

I saw him with JayB both them in drip outfits but then Arri is there also.

I held my head up.

She look good I must admit but nahh I look way better. 😏😏😏

He was looking at me. No erase that he was scanning me.

Look all you want.
I smiled at them. The smile that looked more like a smirk.

"Hello" while smiling at them

They just said Hi.

"My ride is here see you around bye. Have a goodnight"

Then I started strutting my way to the taxi.

I will not be played that way.

You will see why I have a RBF.

Game on Mr. Park.