ALWAYS.

Few months have passed Dahlia is now 6 months old.

Every single day that I survive is amazing.
I never thought I had that amount of patience in me.
I never thought that I was capable of loving someone so much.

Many people have asked about Harry but I simply cannot answer them since me, myself and I is looking for an answer.

****Harry's POV****

I went back to NY to visit my parents.

I know I should have not left since she is almost due.

My dad is fine that he was already doing house work when I visited him.

One afternoon I was hanging with my dad when one of our churchmates was crying and panicking asking us to babysit for her since her 16 yr old son just got into a car accident.. of couse we said yes.

The baby's name is sophia.

She was beautiful and all I can think about is my Dahlia soon I will have an angel in my arms.

Sophia was sleeping beside me when all of a sudden she started shaking and then when I held her she was so hot. I panicked. Shouted for my parents. My mon said that we need to rush her to the hospital we called her mom and asked us to bring her to where she is and we did.

The pain that I felt for sophia was so much that I know for a fact that I don't want to feel that again ever especially for my own child.

That following morning I was at the JFK airport about to board a plane going back to LA but I chickened out. I cannot take a step towards the plane. Instead of going back to LA I purchased a ticket going back to south korea.

I know I am jerk and an asshole for leaving mica and dahlia but I am not ready yet I know that for sure.

Weeks passed I miss mica more and more and I want to see my daughter but I know I made this decision and I have to face the consequences.

I don't have the guts to face her. I left her at the time that she needed me the most. I am so stupid. I miss my wife.. I want to see my Dahlia.

How can I fix this when all I did was just hurt her and leave her.

I really fucked up this time.

*** Mica's POV**

All I want is proper explanation from him. I love him so much that I can forgive him the very moment he says that he is sorry. I am waiting for you babe.

Life is not easy being a full time mom and CEO is one hell of a job but I am happy. My house now is a converted office for my core team.

Dahlia can I be your uncle?? Jhin asks my daughter while she was on her bassinet.

I thought you are already her uncle.. I said.

Yeah but like I want to ask for her permission

C'mon now all of you guys are her uncles and aunts whether you guys like it or not. If I need to make a memo or notice I would do it. I announced while laughing.

The team is currently busy with Justin Beiber's The Justice World Tour.

Stressed but blessed.

Dahlia is now 8 months old. Still no signs from him. All I know is that he is in SK releasing songs after songs. I still listen to every single that he releases. I know I am stupid. Sorry I just love him so much.

I want to hate him because everyone that knows about us and the situation hates him now but me no.. I am willing to hear him out but noo he wouldn't even talk to me directly.

I hate myself for loving him this much but what can I do when I fall in love I fall in love hard.

If you were me what would you do?