Business

It has been 6 months since the trip..

6 months of talking and chatting during all our spare time..

-------------------

Kyle asked me if I would like to go to South Korea with him to finalize some tours that he is working on.

Honestly when it comes to the booking of the show that is all Kyle the only time I would step in is once contracts are signed and we have to do the production proper...

"Nahh, I have a lot things to do here in LA" I answered him..

After 2 days..

Kyle announced at the office

We have booked H1gher music US tour 7 to 10 cities depending on the ticket sales per area and they will be here next week since they will have studio sessions here in LA so they have decided to sign the contracts here instead of me flying back to seoul.. that is what he announced.

I was shocked because I was just chatting with him prior to Kyle's announcement and he never said anything about him flying our here in LA..

I'm so excited.

That week passed by so fast...

--------------

It is already the day that they arrive at our office.. I did not mention to him that it is my company that got their gig..

Fit check first.

Just have to add my rolex and my black pumps and I am all good

As they enter our office. I was quite nervous. Only Jazz, AC and Rouge knows about us. I gave them the most welcoming smile.

Kyle introduced H1gher music crew to us.

I shook hands will all of them.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that all thru out the meeting that Harry never spoke to me or even look at me.. not even once.

I thought maybe since he never introduced me to anyone from his friend group or work group is that is maybe awkward for him. So I just brushed it off.

Me and Jazz inside my office.

"Don't be stupid Mica, you know he is avoiding you"

"I'm not trying but let's just give him first the benefit of the doubt?? Like just once but if he does it again then I will just also ignore him" I replied.

"Okay but if this goes sideways i'd rather have you just ignore him since we are working with his company also"

"I understand"

On the back of my mind. Please let us be okay Harry. I miss you so much.

--------------------------------