Blooming.

It has been 8 weeks since I came back to LA.

I was busy as hell.

No days did I not have a meeting I can only call him in the morning then after that almost no hi or hello in between since my meetings last until late at night.

I hate it but I also love my busy sched because it only means we have more shows meaning more income for the company and more bonuses for my employees..

Jazz drops a bag of raising cane's in front of me..

Eat.. you havent eaten anything all day..

I got a sub and a salad a while ago.. I said without looking at her since I am so immersed on the excel file that I am currently reviewing

She closed my macbook

Eat now..

Okay okay.. sorry..

As soon as I am done with my chicken fingers.. I was about to open my macbook again but Jazz stopped me again..

No working now..

Our fridge is almost empty lets do grocery shopping

I just smiled ear to ear since I love grocery shopping..

We went to costco first since food is life and then target...

Target our happy place.. for our personal supplies such as shampoo, sanitary napkins/tampons, hair conditioner target is our go to place..

We were just walking down the aisle when Jazz called me..

Which one is your sanitary napkin brand again? She asked me..

Don't worry about that I still have 3 packs at home that should be enough..

I haven't done any grocery shopping since you came home I did my shopping at least a week or two before you came home..

Yeah I know that is why the house is almost empty

I will just go to bed linens section I want new bed sheets..

She grabbed me by my arm

Are you pregnant??

Hahaha No of course not you know my menstruation it's always like this I get delayed then a day or two after I have it..

I know but those times you were single but now you have Harry and I know that you fuck each other..

Remember we visited our OB last year prior to my trip remember she said that it will be a miracle for me to be pregnant because of my PCOS... so please relax I am not...

I just ignored her imagination.. but at the back of my mind I am scared.. what if I am

I grabbed a box of pregnancy test and proceeded to check out without her and went to my car to hid it and then went back in to help her pay for our other items..

After unloading all our grocery items

Jazz cooked us a quick meal.