TRUTH.

At the Seattle venue

Okay last show for h1gher lets make it work okay??

I want them and us to have good time for the last show.

Let me just round some things up.

Kyle is the after party been decided on?? I asked Kyle

Well according to them they don't like to be at a bar and they are asking if we can just do it in the office all of us would travel back to LA and have the after party with just them and us kyle answered back

Is anyone not in favor of this?? I asked all of them

No one answered okay it is settled then.

Jazz please make sure sure of the food and drinks. Aly please assist her.

Okay lets do this team.

As we are preparing for the for the show I noticed Nath is like really pale.

I radioed one of my crew to call for a medic and to bring them to where Nath is sitting..

I approached Nath.

Nath are you feeling okay?? Like do you feel dizzy or anything you look so pale.

She said she is okay but I don't believe her.

We had a training for emergencies

When the medic arrived I asked her for an extra set of stethoscope and I ask my staff to look for Harry.

As the medic is taking her vital signs I was trying to check for the baby's heartbeat..

I can hear it but it is very weak.

Nath do you have your OB's number???

She just nodded and handed me her phone

Dr. Sanchez she told me.

The medic radioed for a stretcher and standby for the ambulance.

I talked to dr sanchez and she said to rush her to the nearest hospital and If I can accompany her.

Harry looked at me

Nath we need you to be rushed to the hospital okay?? I know this is in seattle but we got you okay I have a whole team that we can use for us to get everything okay?? Just calm down.

Harry it will be your call it is still early the sooner we have her inside a hospital then you can decide if you would like to do the show or not okay

The medic already called to check nearest and available hospital.

Medic said we are good to go.

I asked Jazz and Aly to go to the nearest store to get first baby kit and set of maternity clothes and undies for Nath and to follow us at the hospital.

Jhin and Rouge will handle the show with kyle and ac

Nath was holding my hand..

I was just focused on instructing her to breath properly.

Medic asked me if I was in the medical field just told her we have training every 6 months since we handle large number of people..

Harry was rubbing my back and holding also to Nath

When we arrived at the hospital I called Dr Sanchez immediately so she can talk to the attending physician or OB.

Harry is just walking back and forth.

Hey! Stop it she knew she should not be travelling but she insisted on going with you...please calm down..

He sat beside me after a few minutes and he was holding my hand and he would unknowingly kisd my hand and then rub it.