pt .9

heejin pov

I ran down the street in the opposite direction the van was facing. I heard loud footsteps following me as I ran across the blocks of apartments.

"Come back here!" shouted the green haired.

"No thank you!" I shouted back.

It wasn't long until he had caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. He sat on top of my knees, immobilising my legs and making it more difficult to get away from him. He grabbed my hands and handcuffed them, the cold metal stinging my skin.

Shit. Think Heejin. Think.

The green haired boy sat me up and leaned me against himself before wrapping a towel over my nose and mouth. His other hand was hugging me around my torso tightly. I held my breath in an attempt to not be drugged. I squirmed in the green haired boy's grip, trying to push him away but to no avail.

The other, more feminine boy came over and wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me in the process.

"It'll be faster if you would just followed instructions," he said, voice dropping lower.

His grip on my neck tightened. I didn't have enough air to chide back at the boy, only sending silent curses to myself for not running fast enough. I closed my eyes, trying to conserve my energy to prevent breathing in the drugged towel, but something else entered my mind.

'Die. Die. Die you monster.'

My eyes shot wide after hearing the voice ring in my head. The feminine boy tightened his grip again, his nails digging into my skin, making me let out a breath and accidentally take another in.

Fuck.

I could see a smirk crawling onto the feminine boy's face as his hand began to release from my neck slowly.

"Good night sweetheart," his voice rang in my ears as that was the last thing I heared.

➽───────────────❥

When I had awoken, it was in a bedroom that was filled with white sheets, white walls, white carpets, etc. It was filled white things that were also way to bright for my liking. I sat up in the bed to see my left ankle chained to the foot of the bed. My hands roamed in my hoodie pocket to find a paper clip!

"How convenient," I thought out loud.

I took the paper clip apart and shaped it to fit the lock on the handcuffs. I was picking at it midway when the door creaked open. I retracted my hands back and hid the paper clip in my hoodie jacket. My hands sat in there to cover it up.

Seven tall boys stalked into the room, their dark outfits contrasting with the white background. One the boys who I recognise as Jacob came forward to me. He bent down to stare at me straight in the eyes before speaking.

"You have a paper clip don't you," he asked, more like presumable statement. "Hand it over," he ordered.

"I have no idea what you mean," I lied.

Jacob didn't say anything but only pointed to a hidden camera that managed to camouflage itself in the room.

"Fucking hell," I cursed softly.

He opened his hand in front of me making me take out the paper clip that was well hidden in my hoodie pocket and pass it to him.

"I suggest you don't curse around our leader. You'll regret it," Jacob advised.

"You mean Sangyeon? Hm? Jacob?" I exposed their names.

"So you do know our names," Jacob asked.

"Stalking you guys has never been easier after hearing Q and Sunwoo bickering the first night at the museum," I retorted.

Before the copper head boy could say anything more, the door opened again for another boy to enter. His aura was different from the rest. It was serious, intimidating and above all made the other members feel inferior.

"So you're the girl who has been playing with us," he began, holding the very first name card I had given them.

"Mhm, right here. At your service," I replied wittily.

My lips pursed into a tight smirk and my eyebrow raised itself.

"First rule: no witty comebacks," Sangyeon instructed.

My lips went into a thin line and eyebrow levelled itself with the other.

"Tell me how the fuck did you manage to slash one member and give another trauma," he asked.

"Hey, when you're a 20 year old girl, living off-campus, you've got to learn something called self-defence," I answered, the intonations in my voice wilding.

"What did I say about witty comebacks," Sangyeon reminded.

"Sorry. Habit," I replied.

"Now, we won your little game-" he started.

"With two dozen dead bodies littering the store, yes," I cut him off.

My attention was brought to side to see some of the members widening their eyes in shock. The minute I faced the leader again, I was met with a tight slap across the face.

"Rule number two: Don't interrupt me when I speak," the man in front of instructed.

'And they're violent. Great to know.'

My eyes shot down to the ground. I never liked getting hit. Reminded me of when I was younger, when Dad would hit me because I couldn't move fast enough or I couldn't shoot accurately enough.

"Back to the topic," Sangyeon began once more, cooling himself down. "We won your little game. Now you have to work for us. Agreed?" Sangyeon prompted me to answer.

I kept silent for a moment, trying to keep myself in the right state of mind.

Sangyeon raised his hand again, about to slap me when I answered back quickly.

"Yes. Yes," I replied back, out of fear.

Sangyeon lowered his hand and took a step back from me.

"Great! First order of business..." Sangyeon stated as he called for Q to come over. "For losing to us, Q will be with you for a while," Sangyeon said, trying to hint something.

The green haired boy stepped out and stalked over to me. His eyes burned with blood lust as he eyed myself.

 His eyes burned with blood lust as he eyed myself