pt .30

heejin pov

After Haknyeon agreed to be part of my mafia, I never thought he would be so easy about keeeping it a secret. In the mornings, when I didn't have combat training, I would usually go see Haknyeon to 'improve my hacking skills'. Sometimes I would come after dinner too. The other members didn't really think much of it. They just thought it was a good thing that Haknyeon and I were bonding, and not fighting like how we usually did when we were new to each other. In reality, we were actually coming up with a plan to keep all the members in one place.

"How about next Sunday," Haknyeon suggested. "All of them are going to be around," he pointed out.

"Hyunjae and Eric game on Sunday nights remember. It would be difficult to neutralise someone who has so much adrenaline in their body," I raised. "Eric especially."

We were scrolling through the spreadsheet when there was a knock on the door. Haknyeon quickly closed the spreadsheet before letting the person in. The door opened to see Chanhee.

"Oh, Chanhee-hyung," Haknyeon greeted.

"Is Heejin here?" he asked.

Haknyeon moved aside to reveal me, sitting in the couch.

"Sangyeon wanted me to tell you that your training can restart tomorrow. Tomorrow's my turn, but meet me outside in the backyard," Chanhee said.

"Ah okayy. Thank you!" I thanked, giving him a sweet smile.

Chanhee couldn't help but smile back softly.

"See you tomorrow!" he wished before leaving.

Haknyeon closed the door and turn to me.

"How is it so easy for you to deceive them?" he asked.

"It's a gift really," I replied. "Let's continue," I brought up the topic from before.

"How about we hit them after a mission," Haknyeon suggested. "Usually after a mission, they would pass out from tiredness."

"How about that ambush mission, you were talking about a few days ago," I raised. "I can give them the coordinates to a safe house where we would usually keep our equipment. We can blame it that they have multiple bases."

"They'll come back home, tired, and pass out," Haknyeon followed the plan.

"Then my mafia will come in and capture all of them together," I concluded.

"You're amazing," Haknyeon complimented.

"No you are," I complimented back.

We proposed this idea to the rest of the group and they seemed to agree on it. The next minute you know, we were getting ready to infiltrate 'enemy' base. Earlier that day, I had sent Suyeon the plan too. They would have received it and gotten ready for the ambush.

The whole group filed into two vans, bulletproof vests on, in courtesy of Kevin Moon. Soon, we reached the safehouse Haknyeon and I were discussing about. They quietly got out of the vans, landing softly on the dirt and gravel around the house. There were guards outside the safehouse. Changmin took care for them easily. Haknyeon and I stayed in the van, taking care of the security cameras.