pt .16

Heejin pov

Soon, it was time for dinner. The maids took our emptied plates away as Sangyeon stood up to address another agenda.

"Second order of business. To help Heejin with her nightmares..." Sangyeon began again before looking over at Jacob beside him.

In the same moment, a platinum blonde haired boy met gazes with me, making me retreat ever so slightly behind Younghoon. Younghoon had to pull me by my wrist, out from behind him, so that I would disappear.

"...Jacob and I have planned that each of us, sleep with her for the following nights," Sangyeon finally pitched the idea; a bad one I must say, since most of the group erupted in disapproving groans.

As much as it was nice to have Jacob around last night, I don't really need to have someone beside me when I sleep.

"Hey! Hey! It'll also be a good way for us to get to know her more, since she's going to be here for a while," Jacob tried to calm down the angry mob.

"Mhm. A while," a navy haired boy bickered before getting up from his seat.

He was about to walk past Younghoon and I when Younghoon spoke.

"Haknyeon sit your ass down," Younghoon said, looking down at the boy.

'Hak... nyeon... H-K-N' I thought, in realisation.

Haknyeon looked up at the towering boy, then at me. He let out a scoff before pushing past Younghoon and disappearing into the shadows of the hallway.

"He's just threatened by your presence. You're the one person who's managed to outcode him," Younghoon whispered lowly.

"That was like- once," I pointed out.

"Still."

Younghoon and I turned back to Sangyeon and Jacob who were trying to calm down the other members of the group.

"Since Jacob took last night, he won't be taking anymore nights until all ELEVEN! of us have done so," Sangyeon added, making sure that Haknyeon could hear him from the other end of the hallway.

All Eleven?

"You're alright with this right?" Younghoon asked, out of the blue.

Am I supposed to say no? What happens if I say no?

Questions went through my head repeatedly, making me unable to even answer the boy in front of me.

"Heejin?" his voice spoke again, pulling me out of the questioning mess.

"Hm? Oh, yeah," I replied, putting on a small fake but perceivable smile.

Younghoon nodded his head before facing forward again. That was an idea popped into my head.

"C-Can you do tonight?" I asked.

It was a way for me to get to know them better, starting with Younghoon. Maybe he can spill some things about the group that can help me gain an advantage.