Astounding

General Kirigan x fem!reader
Word count: 2.5k+

Summary: The reader is newly appointed general's assistant and not very good at it and he develops feelings for her—theres sm in there so well plot? What plot?

Warnings: none EXTREME fluff

Little palace always has hustle going on unremittingly

Little palace always has hustle going on unremittingly. Everyone was always up and seen clearing messes, making messes. Y/n however was often seen making messes more. She wouldn't do it intentionally of course, things would just twist around a lot when it came to her. She was a Materialki, a very clumsy one. Sure with the disorder happening at each levels of the little palace nobody would even notice some glass shattering, metal banging loudly on the floor to wake the whole Ravaka, a lab experiment gone wrong-there were some exceptions but she wouldn't stand out with it.

Y/n was working alongside David on her tasks and he couldn't bare with the constant failures at a simple assigned work. He knew y/n lacked major skills and with everyone anyways looking down at Materialkis she was not helping. David tried a lot to change y/n from his unit or get him placed to another work that would simply include working without her. Y/n was very affronted at first but seeing a lot of David's pleas to get the positions changed she wouldn't mind much.

Nothing changed for David of course. "Sorry!" Or a "SORRY" from her would always result in both of them working late to fix whatever y/n misplaced, ruined, broke...it goes on and on. He had asked Ivan to move y/n to a different unit. Ivan didn't pay much attention to david at first but then it became annoying with him making the same request to Ivan three times a week. Finally Ivan told David to go to the general because whichever unit he'd put y/n into any other David from that unit would come asking the same request, y/n had earned that reputation by now.

"I have endured working with y/n for three months now general—I cant bare no more, I kindly request you to change either her or my unit." David explained to his general standing aside y/n to whom it came as utter disbelief.

"Endured? Endured?! You're saying it as if you've had to suffer while working with me." Y/n protested finding his accusations totally false.

"Have I not?" David replied with a scoff.

"Yes! You haven't, not at all!" Y/n said with frustration in her voice.

"Take these matters to Ivan please I can't waste time to resolve every little dispute." The general said sitting by his chair behind a table with books scattered all over it.

"It's not a dispute it's a tragedy general." David pleaded again with hope.

"David! Are you for real?!" Y/n said with wide eyes having whatsoever no guilt in whatever he implied.

"Ah are you not aware—" David huffed and continued "General, last week she tripped over all the shelves in our library, all the shelves! How does one even manage to do that?"