I'm awake

Summary: The "one bed" trope with the usual cringe fluff uwu
Warnings: none?
Word count: 2.6k

The general had to go for a rescue mission on about the grishas all the way to fjerdan from Ravaka. Of course they did rescue them without getting anyone hurt but y/n and him were separated from the rest of them on their way out.

Y/n was a tailor and almost made it out alive since she couldn't fight off the drüskelles. General stepped in and fled there, but neither of them could contact with the rest of the grishas they were with. Not that any of them wouldn't be able to protect themselves or get back to Ravaka. But it was hard for general himself, he had the most recognisable face being the general and he had y/n holding him down since she couldn't fight if it came to that. He didn't mind that-he was the general after all and was ought to protect his own wether could fight or not. He had y/n tailor his face to look different and mix with the one of a commoner or anyone that wouldn't make him look "him" after all fjerdan.

Y/n did as he said, yet better. She made his face look like an old man's, tailored his hair grey, wrinkles by the edge of his skin. By the time she was done general was despised by what she did to his face but there was nothing he could of about it.

"I know you're enjoying this" he said after she tailored him to look like a man in his 80s.

She gave him a smirk knotting his hand in hers making it look like she's helping the old man walk by the streets of fjerdan as they walked to a lodge. "Stop complaining"

-

It was evening by the time they reached a place to stay in. As the settled into their room the first thing alecksandar did was wash off all of the tailoring y/n had done to his face while she was writing letters by the desk to send some back to little palace to inform where they are, and to know if the others had gotten there. The general told y/n on their war that they were to leave once they got a word back that the others reached back safe.

Y/n looked up at him from writing as he walked out after washing off her tailoring. "General!" She said with an annoyed tone.

"Alecksandar y/n! Alecksandar." He reminded her. Not everyone called the general alecksandar but he did have a few exceptions.

"Right-alecksandar. What did you do?"

"What?"

"You-you changed you face, that took me a lot of effort." She said standing up from her place.

"Oh-I'm sure you can do it again and it looked ridiculous on me." He said with a huff.

"You know how we're staying at this lodge right?" She said with her head down back at the letters she was writing.

"I cannot imagine how they bought it? Me? Your father? Have you even looked at my posture?" He said standing smug.

"Alright-not to pull any strings or anything but you do realise that you would be older than my father right?" She joked trying not to laugh to which Alecksandar shot back an expression that looked like he didn't appreciate her sarcasm.

"Apologies." She said slightly chuckling to herself about her own joke and she stood up binding the letters she wrote that were ready to send. "Now that you look like the head of Grisha at little palace again, you stay here while I send these letters hmm?" She said walking to the door.

"Wait-are you sure you'll be safe?" He asked worriedly.

"I can't fight but do you really take me to be that stupid that I would walk in the streets of fjerdan with shouting "greetings folks I am a Grisha!" She said with a reassuring tone. "I'll be fine, just don't leave here.."