Leave

Request ~ Where the reader leave little palace bc Aleksander is too close with Alina like she feels pushed away as writes a letter before leaving but with happy ending?
Word count: 4k💀
Warnings: ANGST ANGST ANGST

It had been weeks since Alina arrived at the little palace. The infamous sun summoner. Everyone was in awe to her powers, some more than others. The general. It was impossible to even believe that a living sun summoner was present right there, someone who was just a myth. Someone who was just thought of in day dreams of a better future. Y/n herself had a great amount of admiration for Alina. She was the one who warmed her up to the little palace, new surroundings, new people. Alina wasn't just the sun summoner to her but they had become great friends in less than no time.

The general's feelings towards Alina seemed obscure. Well to y/n it did. They were couple, him and y/n. They had been one for two years ever since y/n came to the little place after running away from home. Y/n found her home in alecksandar. He was the closest thing she ever felt to comfort or someone she could rely on. Y/n fell first and Alecksandar fell harder. He too felt different around y/n. After all those years of being the general he felt the Alecksandar inside of him when he was around her. Not a day would go by he wouldn't think of her as people think of the moon. He simply just adored her that much. So did y/n. They would playfully argue on that quite a lot.

But recently things had changed, he would come late to their shared chambers at night and leave early before y/n woke up. They wouldn't even get time to spend together or talk moreover he wouldn't make time to spend with her. Y/n didnt mind that, for a few times at least. She has always been understanding of him that's one of the things he loved about her. But that didn't mean she didn't have doubts herself. For the first few weeks y/n found Alina's company truly joyful. They had some great laughs together she got to know about Alina's life, where she grew up, how she grew up, her friend Mal she had a lot of stories about. Y/n told her she wished that one day Alina would tell mal stories about her and y/n.

But it was all the calm before the chaos. Soon Alecksandar started accompanying Alina. He told y/n not to tag along with them when he was with Alina which she found really strange but trusted Alecksandar and not for once her mind even had any different thoughts. Which was until these things became a routine. Alecksandar would take Alina riding, spend nights with her chatting, take her to their spot. He barely even acknowledged y/n's existence. When they were alone for once which wasn't even what alecksandar planned y/n knew his schedule and barged into the war room during evening to talk to him about how she felt.

"Are you for real y/n? How can you possibly imply that?" He replied to her with an annoyed huff when y/n brought it up.

"I'm not implying anything Alecksandar I'm just simply saying if you were to spend some time with me or at least let me in on what you're on about with Alina." Y/n said with a calm tone.

"Oh my extreme apologies—if you can't already tell I've been busy y/n. I've a sun summoner on my hands-don't you think it would rather help if you ought to be supportive?" Alecksandar said with a flat voice and an unironic apology. Y/n felt un heard but she didn't mean to take the matter further clearly he wasn't in the mood to listen. This happened several times all of the times he brushed it off sometimes making it clear he's annoyed with it. Each time y/n would tell herself she still trusts him, he's the general, he's busy. But she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep lying to herself or how she actually felt and trying telling that to Alecksandar would only make it worse each time.