will you be my valentine?

Another angst one because I said said so-

So Tubbo really really likes Ranboo and so does Ranboo but both of them seems to be Oblivious about the others feelings for them untill Lani finally puts some brain cells in them making Ranboo confess it through valentine's day but Ranboo seems to be very unsure about it..

Ranboo's pov

'..are you sure Lani?' I say slightly worried..

'No I am damn sure Tubbo likes you I mean he literally Screamed right after you told him you were coming to the Uk'

'..yeah but that was aong time ago..what if he was just excited to meet his best friend and not the crush kind'

Lani sighs 'Ranboo he literally loves you I know for a fact he does he literally wears your hoodies!'

'yeah but borrowing my hoodie does not mean that he could have just borrowed it if he was cold plus he would take any one's hoddie-'

'Have you ever seen Tubbo wear Tommy's hoddie huh? Why just yours maybe cause he loves you'

My heart slightly fluttered..just the thought of him liking me makes me feel so much better..urgh..but why me..

'I know exactly what you are thinking Ranboo you are thinking something along the lines of oh how could Such a perfect person like Tubbo likes me who looks not even decent'

'how the- how do know that?'

'i have seen enough love drama shows oh please just tell him I know he loves you'

'..are you su-' 'YOU ASK ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL MAKE NARRATOR ERASE YOUR MEMORY TO BE CONFIDENT-'

( THIS IS WHY LANI IS NOT IN MY ONE SHOTS SHE BREAKS THE WALL-)

'ask me are you sure one for time and I will literally kill you when you are sleeping actually sleep with one eye open Dickhead or confess To Tubbo'

I am terrified okay...Lani is a fucking monster and will not hesitate to do so..she is the scariest girl I kn- actually I take that back..Drista is a whole new thing ..well now I know why Tommy likes to play with fire-

Okay just say it...Tubbo will you be my valentine..okay not so difficult..

I walk into his room he seemed to be just laying down on his bed...he was so spaced out he didn't even notice me enter the room..

'Hey Tubbo?' I said slightly nervous..I hope he can't see the red rose behind me..

(Oh another Rose day reference lmao-)

'oh- hey Ranboo'

'what were you spacing out about?'

'just..things ..uh anyways why are you here? Not that you can not be but just asking'

I slightly cleared my throat 'you know like last year when you asked me to be your valentine?'

'..yeah ..are you asking someone this time ..uh..if you are g-good luck'

He said his voice was a bit shaky ..I thought maybe because he had woken up a few minutes ago from a nap..

(He is about to cry you oblivious DIMWIT-)

'y-yeah that is why I was here ..will you ..uh ..be my valentine?'

I slightly looked away ..oh god did I mess up..

'oh for another bit where you be all flirty for camera sure Ranboo but you did not have to ask for a video or Stream-'

'no..I uh- like for real be my valentine?..like..I want to take you on an actual date a stuff .. without being filmed and-' I stop my self

Tubbo looked up finally his eyes were swollen..

'n-no really?' he asks slightly wiping away his tears..

'Tubbo why are you crying-' 'no- actually you like me?' my face flushed slightly

'i ..Yeah'

'THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE RANBOO I LOVE YOU' my face was scarlet red

'Tubbo you could have just told me and not the entire neighborhood'

' but I am so happy!' he hugged me or more like literally strangled me-

And Ranboo suffocated and died- jk ..or is it-