I got secrets.. (mystery wheel addition)

Dynamic: Romantic (no smut in my fanfictions I already told you that several times- but just to make sure-)

Oh- god...this is going to be difficult Because as you know- I have to do the mystery wheel thing again-

This time 3 au's University au , Streamer au and mafia au-

This sucks 😂 I had to pure pressure myself to get an idea for this-

So let's see...Ranboo and Tubbo have been Roomates for 2 years (they are currently 21)

They are both our Streamers like they are irl but Ranboo has a big secret (I mean if you read the last chapter you know he is a Mafia-)

Oh gosh- I have no idea what this story will be like so bare with me here-

Also most of this is probably Ranboo's pov because the chapter is about his secret?

Ranboo's pov

..'Guys you think that someone would not rob from me because I am 6'6 but look at my arms they are weak gamer arms- chat!'

'You think I could kill someone to steal their money? Like-'

'You look like sender man Dude' A dono said

'If I saw slender man on the street I would rob him because he - I mean he has money to buy a black suit so- just just rob him'

'I mean I would if I did not have weak gamer arms-'

'He is a serial killer' A dono said I laugh

'Guys- he has weak arms too- alright I would rob him- I mean if I robbed I probably know how to kill- wait am I murderer? Who knows- That is a joke Twitch do not ban me-'

I laugh with my chat... little do they know..

(..oh gosh- I do not like Murder Ranboo vibes- this shit scares me-)

I end stream after about an hour long of a chat with them..

I end stream and Tubbo immediately Bursts through the door I lightly chuckle

He smiles 'I want cuddles and now bitch'

'How- wha- I literally just ended Stream-' I was about to argue he literally threw himself at me...

I was still on the chair...Tubbo you really need to give me a little warning I am going to break my back because of this one day-

(Bitch stop complaining I know you like the cuddles too- you are my charecters obviously I do-)

..I have to get going in a few minutes Tommy said we had a bounty today-

( TOMMY- WHY! WHY- BRO JUST WHY- what made you famous fucks what to kill people- you guys are literally already billainars-..am I a tory- No..right? Do I give you guys tory vibes- )

I lift his head 'Tubbo I have to record something with Tommy'

'Can I come too-' 'Tubbo I promise I will give you cuddle but not now' I say calmly..

He does not throw a fit because he knew I was serious so he let me go but he was pouting..

I smile 'I promise Tubbo'

'Fine..' he scoffed ..

I got up and went to the tower where we had to meet at

( Yeah- uh- so Mafia Ranboo told me to distract you all- I mean tell you this important message- Uh- um.... Follow me? Or...uh Subscribe to Technoblade- YEAH BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD am I right- look at me not at the massive Tower LOOK AT ME-)

It was a bounty on some Red haired girl named Charlotte-

(HAHA- the homophobic bitch died- I love this- I'm mean *coughs* rip that Charlotte ayyyyyy- ahem no- oh ... uh mourn the death of Charlotte then?-)

I open the door to my apartment..I look to see Tubbo in the Living room who instantly smiled as he saw me ..

He approached me and hugged me..

I hug him back 'Finally what was the video about?'

'we played Amoung us but irl and it was bounty version so everyone had a person to kill whoever survived won'

(Ayoo- that is sus-)

'Oh who won?' 'You do not get any spoilers pretty boy plus we have university tomorrow let's go to sleep'

'..urgh...fine...' i buried my head in the crock of his neck as we fall asleep..

The real question is...Were they dating in this one or not- uh do not ask that question- even I do not know- and I do not like Mafia Ranboo he talks creepy...I mean the other one does too but this one....has done some fucked up shit-