a musical masterpiece (part 2)

Part 2 people! Anyone excited-

Tommy's pov

'So go a little higher for that chord' I say

'yeah but I will break my voice Tommy' Drista jokes

'yeah do not do that we have enough sick people already' I say as she laughs

'Dream is dead after he is going to be out of bed' she says as I laugh

'yeah..it is weird tho how did Jayden know that they were sick' I say slightly curious..

'did he do this on purpose? Do you think that?' she says slightly spectical..

'Jayden would do anything for this to be honest' I say..

'yeah he is a loser and a a cheater'

'i know we can not lose from these losers they are literally the lowest on the chart for the competition'

'i know would be a Shame if we did..'

'hey do not be nervous I believe in us Ranboo likes his song he wanted to change something in it tho then Tubbo's original song would do great plus I think he is writting it for his little lover boy Ranboo' I smirk she does too..

'really? That is cute only if someone would write something for me' she says as I laugh

'oh yeah sure Drista' I roll my eyes..

(Tommy take out the song from your secret drawer I know you have one-)

She would want a song..but not from you right?..

Urgh..sucks to be me why like Drista.. Anyways I need Tubbo's notepad let me just go to his room-

Ranboo's pov

..I know this song was for Techno to sing but..I am not straight..

Can I change it- 'Hey Ranboo why are you intensely looking at the music lyrics?' Tommy asks entering my room..

'i.. uh- this song was meant for Techno and..it is straight..'

I see him smirk 'What? But you are so straight' he rolls his eyes

My face turns red 'I know you like Tubbo or whatever just change it up turn it for him?' he says

'that is actually a great idea!' 'i know I am a genius' I laugh..

I walk into Tubbo's room..huh?

He was asleep on the Piano- how did he fall asleep their?

I pick him up and put him down on the couch (NO- FUCKING AMERICAN DO NOT CALL IT COUCH-)

'huh?' did he wake up?

'Oh you are awake Tubbo how did you fall asleep at the piano?'

'i..was practicing and I think-' he yawns I slightly laugh

'you look cute in the morning- not saying you don't look cute all the time'

(Tubbo is going to die- don't compliment him like that-)

'uh- d-do not say that I literally just woke up' I laugh at how flustered he was..

'Okay fine but get some sleep you were probably up late' I say as he nods slightly..

But instead of getting up he slumps his head on my shoulder..

My face slightly flushed pink..

'Tubbo uh- you should sleep on the bed-'

'but you are more comfortable-urgh stop moving' my face was red..

Tubbo was very shy with body contact like always him being so close makes me flush..

'i- okay..' his hands were now around my neck his head on my chest and we was basically on top of me-

(Ayoo- no homo but like- Kinda sus-)

I was so flustered I did not even breathe ..

'hey gu-' Tommy? I look to my side slightly

Tubbo was fast asleep and Tommy just looked at me 'Already making moves Ranboo?'

'wha- No it is not like that he was asleep on the piano and the- uh-'

'save the long story I just want the notepad' he says

'i think it is on the piano' ..I am pretty sure it is..

'right thank you also if you make out or whatever please close the door-'

(Good call for the future Tommy-)

'tommy!-' I whisper yell

'just you know for the future-' he smirks as he shuts the door my face was red..

Tubbo was still asleep pretty much...

I leaned on his head..as I myself closed my eyes falling asleep..

Next one is the actual competition I promise- (most of the time if I promise I lie so good luck-)