𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ DOSED

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIAOCTOBER 21ST, 201812:19 P

OCTOBER 21ST, 2018
12:19 P.M.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DUMB ASSES DOING?" Cassie inquired from the doorframe of Maddie's new apartment, watching Eddie and Buck struggle with bringing her new sofa inside. It was their day off and they had all promised Maddie they would help her get settled into her new place.

"Maybe we pop the hinges off the door?" Eddie suggests. The two hadn't even lifted the piece of furniture yet, they were just wondering how to get it inside without taking the pizza boxes, that Cassie brought when she arrived, off the sofa.

"No that'll take too long, let's just use the 'Jaws of Life.'" Buck suggests turning to go grab them from his jeep.

"No, no, no! It has to fit. I measured it twice." Maddie huffed running a hand through her brunette waves. "Can't you guys just, you know, turn it around the other way?"

"But then the pizza will slide off." Buck retorted.

Maddie turned to Cassie with wide eyes. "You let them put pizza on my new sofa?" She asked in disbelief.

"It's on the plastic, relax." Buck said waving his older sister off.

"Hey I bought the pizza, I thought they were smart enough to take it inside." Cassie shrugged, repressing her urge to roll her eyes at Buck and Eddie's antics. She was sure the two shared a single brain cell. "Obviously I was wrong." She muttered, taking the pizza boxes and sliding past an annoyed Maddie and made her way into the kitchen of the apartment.

"Sup Chim!" She greeted on her way, passing the living room while she was in route.

"Hey kiddo!" He looked up from the security cameras briefly, before going back to what he was doing with Maddie.

Setting the pizza down on the pristine marble countertop, Cassie began to look for the plates. Having no such luck after moving a few things around, she just decided to ask Maddie where the dishes were. "Maddie!" She called from the kitchen. "Where are the plates?"

"On the countertop!" Maddie shouted back to her.

Spotting the ceramic plates on the opposite end of where she was standing, she maneuvered across the kitchen and grabbed them. Placing a few slices of cheese pizza on one plate for herself, she grabbed herself a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down at a stool at the empty bar.

Buck, Eddie, and Chim were quick to make their way into the kitchen after they pretty much had done all the heavy lifting, however Cassie was the one who got Maddie in touch with the landlord and came in earlier through the week to help the woman out, so it was safe to say she had a pass.