𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

°•*THE LIFE WE CHOOSE

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIAMAY 13TH, 201911:12 P

MAY 13TH, 2019
11:12 P.M.

"WOULD YOU BE MAD IF I MOVED OUT?" Buck asks Cassie randomly through their Criminal Minds marathon, as they had been binge watching the earlier seasons and Cassie couldn't stop drooling over Reid.

Tossing a cherry fruit snack in her mouth, Cassie shrugs. "I mean I really don't want to have to find another roommate so soon, but you and Ali are getting serious, so if you need your own place, I wouldn't blame you."

"I mean we went looking the other day, but I wasn't completely sold on anything yet." The blonde said while playing with curls that had fallen out of Cassie's messy bun. It was calming to play with the soft curls that had smelled like coconut and vanilla, since Cassie had always taken it upon herself to sprawl across the couch, leaving Buck to rest her head on his lap. "It'll be weird not having you yell at me every five minutes."

"I don't yell at you!" Cassie gasps offended. "I just scold you for being an idiot on a regular basis."

"My point exactly."

"Must you always be a drama queen Buckley?" Gaining no response, she looked up to feel a pillow smack her face. Jumping off his lap, she grabbed a second pillow and retaliated back and slapped him a little harder. Continuing the pillow fight, the two began to make a mess of the living room, until Buck tripped over a rug and tumbled to the ground, bringing Cassie along with him.

Groaning in pain Buck had taken the brunt of the fall, and he had opened his eyes to find the woman on top of him. She had fallen onto his chest, her hand resting right over his heart, bringing a warmth he always felt when he was around her.

Recovering from her disoriented state she caught sight of Buck beneath her and quickly pushed herself off the man, before offering him a hand. "How is it that I'm always the one getting hurt?" Buck whispers to himself as he pulled himself off the living room floor.

"Because you're a child." Cassie responded with a chuckle, sitting him on the couch checking for any bruises or scrapes. "Or because you know I'd be there to take care of you."

°•*

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
MAY 15TH, 2019
8:48 A.M.

"ARE WE STILL ON FOR TONIGHT?" Cameron asks May from behind her locker. The two had made plans with their group of friends to hang out at Georgina's house and watch movies since it was the last week before finals and they wanted to have one last weekend of fun.

"Yeah we're still on, but I'll be a little bit late because my dad's forcing me to go to my little brother's science fair after school." May huffed not exactly thrilled to see a bunch of fifth graders and their weird volcanoes erupt.