the mystery boy

Hailey's POV: "September 1st 2021dear dear diary, first day of sophomore year and I'm terrified I mean I've never been part of anything when it comes to school but i want to be a part of it this year but I'm terrified no one will like me after all high school is like a society. Later. -hailey Lilith Dean."  I through my trenchcoat  on and walked downstairs to see my dad waiting for me. He handed me a plate of eggs and bacon. "Hey Hailey I see you're wearing my trenchcoat, it looks good on you so I'm giving it to you. J.d said sweetly. It was now 6:30 and I had to get on the bus luckily my bestfriend since 1st grade was already waiting for me her name is Lindsey. "Hey Hailey are you excited?" Lindsey said.  "to be honest not really Lindsey" she looked at me and then said "oh come on... I heard there's a new kid and he's HOT" I never had much luck when it came to boys I've never had a boyfriend or my first kiss yet. Embarrassing I know but I guess I'm saving myself for the right person as lame as that sounds. "Lindsey why would a hot guy want anything to do with me?" Lindsey looked disappointed because I said this "Hailey you're more beautiful than you think you just dont see what I see I'm sure someone will see it too and if anyone dare says otherwise then they're just fucking stupid" I just smiled at her I like that I can tell her everything. We arrived at school and I immediately went to my locker which was right next to Lindsey's.  first period  was English I sat in the back I was alone until i saw him, he was tall had blonde hair a trenchcoat that matched mine and these beautiful grayish blue eyes that you could get lost in. He looked at me "is this seat taken?" He asked "n-no" I replied. Finally lunchtime came around, I was sitting with Lindsey when she said "hey Hailey the new kid is staring at you" I looked behind me and sure enough he was. "Go up to him Hails" Lindsey said. I did as I was told and sat down across from him "well hello there" I said. He looked at me "Hello I never caught your name" he said "I didn't throw it" I said sarcastically. "I'm Avery Jones A.J for short" he said "I'm Hailey Dean" we shook each other's hand and then the dicks aka the football players Timothy and Carter came over ruining our conversation. "Hey why you talking to this ugly  loser?" Carter asked A.J. he just looked at them and said "ugly? All I'm seeing is a Beautiful girl so if you disagree then I think you should go elsewhere" Beautiful? Not one boy  has ever called me that. I could feel myself blushing heavily, and suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the cafeteria. "Wanna go get a slushie or something?" He said. "Of course" I said. He then takes me to his vehicle... a motorcycle "hop on beautiful" he says. I don't hesitate and immediately hop on holding onto his waist tightly. We soon take off to 7/11. We get off the motorcycle and he grabs my hand and leads me into the store I'm too familiar with. My dad always took me here it's our place to "freeze our brains". "Did you say a lime or cherry slushie?" He said "I didn't... blue raspberry" after we got our slushies we walked out of the store and sat at a bench. A comfortable silence fell between us. "So tell me something that no one else knows about you?" He says hesitantly "umm ok, well not even my parents or my best friend know this. I can sing" I said with confidence. He looked stunned "well it's just me and my mom but she doesn't give a flying fuck about me but she doesn't know that I love reading and can forge anyone's handwriting." A silence fell between us once again. "A.J?"  "Yeah?" he said. "Why?" "Why what beautiful?" "Why out of all the girls in the school do you consider little ol me beautiful?" I said. "Because you're different than the others and I like that plus it's true you are beautiful" he said. I started to cry and he just held me close. "You wanna go to my place and watch a movie and cuddle?" He asked. "Sure" with that he helped me up and put me on his motorcycle. We soon arrived at a big ass house. He took my hand and led me Inside. And we went into his room where he put on a random movie and held me close to him I put my head on his shoulder. We were now looking deeply into each other's eyes when he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and then he pulled away. "Let's get ya home" he said. Once he pulled up to my house he got out and walked over to me and helped me off and then walked me to my door. I gave him a goodnight kiss and before I opened the door he whispered a question into my ear "wanna go to my house after school tomorrow?" "Sure" "great I'll pick you up at 4:30.  see ya tomorrow darling" god I think I'm in love with him already.