the truth..

A.J's POV: it has been an entire week since I found out Hailey is pregnant and I'm still scared shitless.  We still haven't talked to her parents about this.  Her parents are going to kill me, especially her father. He already doesn't like me.  What if I'm a bad father like mine was?  What if I just ruined both  mine and Hailey's life? Just as I was about to start going into an anxiety attack Hailey walked in and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek.  "Good morning meine Liebe" she said with a smile on her face.  I stared at her for a minute just admiring her beauty.  I still cant believe shes mine.  I love her so much and I just want to give her the world and now I want to give her and our baby the world and I will, that's a promise.   I love her with everything I have.  

Hailey's POV: I still can't believe all that has happened in my life. Just 3 months ago I was this bitter and a  venomous bitch who was so shy and self conscious.  But now look at me, I found the love of my life who I'm having a child with, and preformed with him in a musical that's about to go on Broadway, which I still haven't told A.J or my parents.  I walked down the stairs to see him sitting there doing absolutely nothing but I could still tell he was freaking out about something. So I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. Which always calms him down for some reason.  "hi meine Liebe" I said.   He looked at me lovingly and smiled.  "Hi baby"  he then pulled me onto his lap and kissed me passionately for a moment.  I love this.   He is so sweet and respectful to me. He'll be an amazing father and husband.  I love him so much.

Time skip.

3rd person POV:  Hailey and a.j walked fearfully towards hailey's house. They decided it was the right time to tell hailey's parents about the baby.  They went in and sat them down.  "Mom, dad there's something we wanted to tell you." Hailey said fearfully.   J.d looked at veronica and then looked at Hailey and A.J.  "whatever it is honey it can't be as bad as what your mother and I have done so go ahead and say what you need to say." J.d said.  "Well umm there's no easy way to say this but... I-I'm pregnant." Hailey said nervously.  Veronica started crying and shaking. "Oh my God!!!!" Veronica said as she sobbed.  "What the fuck!!!" J.d said. "How could you 2 be so careless huh? After what we've told you, Hailey.  Look I'm not mad and neither is veronica because we were both about your age when we had jakobia." J.d said.  "Really dad? You aren't mad at me and A.J?" Hailey said.  "Oh I'm mad but I'll get over it eventually because that's what family does. They always stick together no matter what.  I'll always love you, Hailey and now I'll love this baby as well." J.d said.  Hailey smiled at A.J and then looked at her parents, this has gone better than they both had originally thought. Thank god.