the gender reveal party:

Hailey's POV: it has been three weeks since finding out the gender of our baby and A.J and I have been planning a small gender reveal party for our friends and my family.    He's currently sleeping peacefully in our bed.   So I went online and looked at my Instagram.   Looked at his too.  Then I looked at the clock.  It's already almost 10am.   I had to get shit done today for the party.   I had to get the cake.   The caterer will be here at noon.  The D.J will be here then as well.    I had a special surprise for A.J.    I had the dress for the party already picked out and waiting in our closet.  Somehow I hid that from him.  It was a beautiful curve hugging black dress that showed off just the right amount of Clevage and had elements of lace and other things.  And would show off the baby bump perfectly.   I had a plan for my makeup as well. 

The dress: 

I absolutely loved the dress I had chosen

I absolutely loved the dress I had chosen. It was the dress my mother wore in her maternity shoot when she was pregnant with Jakobia and then again when she was pregnant with me.  So the fact that I am wearing it while pregnant with my daughter is adorable to me.      

The makeup look I'm doing is simple but elegant as well.  

The makeup look:  

After doing my makeup and getting dressed I  exited the room and made A

After doing my makeup and getting dressed I  exited the room and made A.J breakfast.      I then went to wake him up.

"A.J,  time to wake up leibe.   We have a busy day ahead of us." I said lovingly.

He groaned a little but got out of bed.   He then came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.  He kissed my cheek.  And he rested his hands on my baby bump.  

"Hey beautiful.    How are you feeling today?" A.J said in his morning voice

"I'm ok. " I said.

A.J looked at me and smiled. He kissed me  Then he bent down and kissed my baby bump. 

"Have you eaten?" A.J asked

I nodded.    He smiled and then got dressed.  I was staring off into space when A.J's words brought me back to reality