Rehearsing

A.J's POV: Hailey and I have been rehearsing for the musical for the past 3 weeks. We were now rehearsing the dead girl walking scene luckily we were rehearsing at my house, if we had made the mistake of doing the scene at Hailey's house I'm sure her parents wouldn't be too happy especially her dad he'd kill me. Hailey has an incredible voice and vocal range it still amazes me that just 3 months ago I was alone without the love of my life. "No sleep tonight for you better chug that mountain dew!" Hailey sang. After we were done rehearsing we sat on my bed and started to cuddle when my mom barged in. "Hey shitface just lettin ya know I'm leaving. There's some money on the table for ya make it last 3 months." She then looked at Hailey and then back at me. "Who the hell is this?" Ms Jones said. "Mom this is Hailey my girlfriend" my mother just looked at us. "Ha well she won't be for long I mean look at Ya, Avery you are just like ya father a piece of shit! Hailey leave my son at once and find yourself a real man" my mother said. Suddenly Hailey got up and looked my mother in the eyes and said "I'll never leave Avery, he's the love of my life and he is a real man. I love him and always will! Your opinion of him or me doesn't matter" Hailey then grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. "A.J don't listen to her. You are beautiful and I love you" Hailey then pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. "Ok beautiful lets get ya home." I soon drove her home and walked her to her door. "I love you Hailey. Text me before you go to bed ok babe" "of course my love"

Time skip:
It was now 11PM and I was in my room reading when I got a text from Hailey.

Text:
Hailey😘: good night babe, I love you.

Avery: good night beautiful, I love you too sleep well.

I love Hailey so much. I hope after the musical and stuff I can take her on an "official date" since I haven't actually done that.