pure bliss

A.J's POV:  Hailey and I have been in a state of pure bliss as of recently.    We found out we're having a little girl, my mom hasn't shown up at our house and I haven't seen her since the night of the musical when she slapped me.   And Hailey is officially moving in with me.  Things couldn't be better.   Hailey and I are currently in our bed cuddling.  She fell asleep in my arms.  She is so amazing.   I can't believe she's mine. And now having my baby.    Everything about her is amazing.   Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her personality, and her body.  I hate that she thinks she's fat though. Even before she got pregnant.   She isn't fat.  She just has cushion.  That's how I look at it. And I love her even more because of that.  Even now, she's only 4 months pregnant but barely even showing yet. She's absolutely glowing though.    Hailey and I are planning on setting up a little gender reveal party so we can announce the gender of our baby to our friends and Hailey's family.   Mine don't give a shit.  And I would not want them anywhere near Hailey or the baby.   Hailey is my entire world.   Her and this baby are the most important people in my life.   Hailey was laying on her side but still in my arms. So I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my hands on her barely there baby bump.   I hope we're good enough parents. Not saying we'll be perfect because no parent is perfect. Perfect doesn't exist.  But to me Hailey is perfect.    I can't wait to make her my wife.   I already have a ring. But I'm planning on doing this the old fashioned way. I'm going to ask her dad for his blessing.   I'm going to take her to a very romantic spot and stuff like that.   I'll probably wait until the baby is born.   I want to give her the world.  I recently found a job and have been saving up so we'll have enough for the baby.    Hailey insisted on getting a job too and quiting school.  I hated that idea.  I had to basically beg her to stay in school and to follow her dreams.   I never cared about academics so school was never my thing.   But I want Hailey to succeed.  She deserves that.   She is stubborn though.  She really wanted to get a full time job to help support us. It took me a while to convince her to settle for a part time job and let me take care of us.   I work for J.D so it's easy and he pays me more just because he wants me to take care of his daughter.   I promised him I'd take extra good care of her.  And that Hailey is my whole world.  I get so worried whenever Hailey is on her feet for so long during the day.  I get worried about if she's eaten and how she's feeling.    I can honestly say I'm scared shitless of my impending fatherhood.   I don't have a fucking clue on how to raise a kid. I can barely take care of myself let alone another entire human being who depends on me. But, I know I will love that baby unconditionally. I already do.   I hope she looks like Hailey and has her personality.    I can't believe how blissful my life is though.  Never in a million years would I have ever imagined such a blissful existence with the girl of my dreams.    Hailey is the best thing to ever happen to me.  She's beautiful.  She's going to be my wife.  No doubt about that.  She's my baby mama.   My best friend and lover.   And I can't imagine my life without her.