Pure Happiness and love PT 1

Hailey's POV: I was now 6 months pregnant with our baby girl. A.J and I have never been happier than we are right now.

I'm still surprised at the fact that my parents let me move in with A.J considering how protectie they are of me and the fact that I'm still only 16 almost 17. I turn 17 three weeks before our little girl is due.

I woke up in my bed next to my beloved boyfriend. he had his arms wrapped around me tight and protectively. this is how we fall asleep every night now!

"kitten, it's 2am why the hell are you awake right now?" A.J said half asleep. I looked at the man I adore the most in this world with such empathy and also sadness, I woke him up even though he has to be up in less than 3 hours for work.

"I-I'm so sorry Meine Leibe, I didn't mean to wake you. it's just that... it's uncomfortable to sleep sometimes because our baby decides to use me as her own personal heavy duty punching bag." I said.

A.J laughed at this and simply wrapped his arms around me tighter and kissed my cheek.

"aww my poor kitten, I wish I knew how to help you with this but unfortunately I don't." A.J said.

"it's fine love. you go back to sleep though, you have work in less than 3 hours" I said.

A.J nodded and tightened his grip on my waist. his hand rested on my bump. just as he always does.

the next morning:

Hailey's POV: It was 4:30am A.J had to be up in less than 30 minutes to get ready for work. I heard his warning alarm go off, I still dont get why he has that alarm if he gets up 30 minutes after it goes off.

A.J's POV: I hit the snooze button on my alarm. I then looked down at my beautiful Hailey, she is so breath takingly gorgeous. she's been feeling so insecure and down about her body lately with all the changes happening to it because of her being pregnant with our little girl so I wanted to surprise her with something special to show how much I appreciate her and love her no matter what.

Usually I use this 30 minutes before I have to get up and ready for work to cuddle with Hailey. but, this morning I'm going to set something up for her that she will get part of tomorrow and the rest of it tonight when I get home from work. I'm out early today so she won't have too long to wait.

I got up from the bed sadly leaving my beloved girlfriend alone in bed.

I Kissed her forehead and then headed downstairs to the kitchen, I made anice healthy but still good tasting breakfast for Hailey. I hope she likes it. She is my everything. my love, my girl, the mother of my child. I want to be with her forever.

I brought the tray with the food up for Hailey then had to be brave and wake my sleeping girlfriend. she's scary if woken up/disturbed. hopefully I make it out alive.

I rubbed her back lightly. "Kitten, can you wake up for me? I have something for you." I said sweetly.

Hailey stirred a little bit but then groaned in Annoyance and sat up. she gave me a look that surely would have had me stone cold dead if looks could kill.

"why the hell are you waking me up? you know I don't sleep much nowadays thanks to YOUR baby using me to practice her fucking roundhouse kicks." Hailey said crankily.

I tried so hard not to chuckle. "I'm so sorry kitten, I just thought that you and our little linebacker were hungry by now so i made you breakfast." I said.

Hailey's eyes shifted from a look of wishing death upon me to a look of happiness. she took the tray from my hands.

"aww thank you luv. I'm so sorry for snapping at you. I love you" Hailey said, her voice full of remorse and guilt.

I felt awful for how much discomfort she was in and I knew she didn't mean any harm when she "snapped" at me. She's just frustrated and uncomfortable.

"don't you dare apolagize for something that isn't even in your control. your hormones are all out of whack for one, and for two, you are carrying our little girl. sleeping and doing most things are uncomfortable right now. I understand comepletely. I know you haven't been feeling... comfortable with your body for a little bit so, I have a surprise planned for you. this was the first part of that surprise, the rest comes tonight when I get home. hell, who knows, Maybe you'll be cumming too. ;)" I said.

Hailey looked a bit flustered at the last part of what I said.

"A-A.J what do you have planned?" she said

"now if I said what the surprise was, it would ruin the whole night now wouldn't it kitten. you gotta trust me on this and be patient. just until I get home tonight. can you do that for me kitten?" I asked seductively

Hailey nodded sadly. I can tell she's gonna love tonight's surprise.

Hailey is my true pure bliss and happiness. she has no idea how much I love her or thank god for sending me an absolute Goddess.