Heathers the Musical

A.J's POV: the big day was finally here. I was backstage and was getting my trenchcoat on and everything I needed when my mother comes backstage and started causing a scene. "Where's the disappointment that is my son." She practically screamed. "I'm right here mother" she slapped me and walked away. I honestly fucking hate her. I was now in full costume and looked just like j.d I cant wait to see what Hailey looks like.

Hailey's POV: I was now in my costume and looked amazing. I found some of my mother's clothing from the 80s and decided to use them. It's so weird that Veronica looks just like my mother they even have the same name. Same thing with J.D and my dad. This is freaking me out now. "Hailey, Avery... It's go time the show is about to start! " Mrs Brown said. I got in my place and prepared for the first scene.

Scene one: Beautiful:
"September 1st 1989... Dear diary, I believe I'm a good person, I believe that there's good in everyone but here we are FIRST DAY OF SENIOR YEAR! And I look around at all the kids that I've known all my life and I think... What happened?" Hailey said. "Freak slut poser lardass!" "We were so tiny, happy and shiny playing tag and getting chased, singing and clapping laughing and napping... Baking cookies eating paste, but then we got bigger that was the trigger like the huns invading Rome. Ahh sorry welcome to my school this ain't no high school this is the thunder dome... Hold your breath and count the days we're graduating soon."
(" white trash!")

"College will be paradise of I'm not dead by Juuunee. And I knooow I know life can be beautiful.. I praaay I pray for a better way, if we could change back then we could change again we could be beautiful!"
("Ow!")
"Just not today, things will get better as soon as my letter comes from Harvard duke or Brown. Awake from this coma take my diploma then I can blow this town. Dream of ivy coverd walls and Smokey French cafes, fight the urge to strike a match and set this dump ablaze!"

"Ooooops"
"Ram Sweeny 3rd year as linebacker and 8th year of smacking lunch trays and being a huge dick!"
"What did you say to me Skank?!"
"Ah nothing. But I knooow I know life can be beautiful I praaay I pray for a better way if we were kind before we can be kind once more we can be beautiful... Ahh!"

"Oh hey Martha"
"Hey"
"Martha Dunstock, my best friend since diapers"
"We still on for movie night?"
"Yeah you're on jiffy pop detail"
"MARTHA DUMP TRUCK WIDE LOAD... HAHAAAA"
"Kurt Kelley, quarterback... He's the smartest guy on the football team 😮... Which also makes him the tallest dwarf."

"HEY PICK THAT UP!"
"OH I'M SORRY WERE YOU ACTUALLY TALKING TO ME"

"YES I AM I WANNA KNOW WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PICK ON MY FRIEND... you're a high school has been waiting to happen, a future gas station attendant."
"You have a zit right there... Hahahaha"

"Dear diary, whyyyyyyyyy"

"Why won't he date me?"
"Why do I act like such a creep?"
"Whyyyyyyyy"
"Why do I cry myself to sleep?"
"Ahh Heather, Heather and Heather."
"Then there's the Heathers they float above it all."
"I'd like to be their boyfriend"
(That would be beautiful)
"If I sat at their table guys would notice me"
(So beautiful)
"I'd like them to be nicer"
(That would be beautiful)
"I'd like to kidnap a Heather and leave her chained up naked for the rats."

(Vomiting)
"Oh grow up Heather belimia is so 87"-🔴

"Sorry Heather"-🟢
"Maybe you should see a doctor Heather"-🟡