beautiful

Hailey's POV: it has now been 2 weeks since I told my parents about A.J and I. Things were going great between me and A.J. my parents still didn't approve of him but I'm sure once they get to know him they'll love him. "Hey beautiful you ok?" A.J said. "Yes my love just thinking." A.J looked at me and pulled me closer to him. "Beautiful what is wrong you can tell me." A.J said. "Ok I'm just panicking because of the fact that you're going to meet my parents tonight." A.J looked at me and began crying. "Beautiful I love you no matter if your parents like me or not I'll always be with you." A.J said. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and kissed him passionately.

Time skip:

Hailey's POV: it was now 5pm and A.J and I were now at my house. As he went to knock on the door my father answered it looking rather displeased and mortified. "Well don't just stand there come in" j.d said. "Dad  be nice please"  my father looked at me and continued walking to the dining room. We all sat down for dinner. "So Avery,  veronica and I have heard very little about you from Hailey why is that exactly?" J.d said. A.J looked mortified and embarrassed. "DAD!" I can't believe he's being rude to A.J. "look sweetheart I just want to know why you haven't really talked about Avery that much." J.d said. "Dad I haven't talked about A.J that much to you guys because of the fact that at the time we were dating in secret plus we didn't want anyone to fuss over our relationship." After dinner mom brought out dessert. "So Avery let's get one thing straight ok" j.d said. "um y-yes sir" A.J said. "You may be my daughter's boyfriend but just know I can make you go missing within a second and cover it up. If you so much as make Hailey cry I'll fucking kill you. Do you understand that. Hurt her and your ass is grass!" J.d said. A.J looked terrified unable to speak he nodded his head. We went up to my room and began to cuddle. "Hailey?" A.J said. "Yes A.J?" He hesitated for a moment. "I love you so much" A.J said. Butterflies danced around in my stomach he truly loves me. "Avery Jones I love you too with all my heart and always will." He kissed me passionately and then I rested my head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep. "Good night beautiful" A.J said kissing my cheek and pulling me closer to him.