the afterparty

Hailey's POV: A.J and I had just gone backstage after finishing the musical. He immediately pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. "I love you Hailey. You were amazing out There." A.J said. I looked at him lovingly. "Thanks my love. You did amazing out there as well."  I said. We soon went to the gym for the afterparty. The gym was set up to look like a living room from the 80s. It had red green yellow blue and black streamers and balloons. We all decided to stay in our costumes just for the hell of it. A.J was sitting on the couch just staring at the wall so I walked over to him. As soon as I did he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey beautiful" A.J said.  "Hey what's wrong?" I asked.  He just looked at me and then looked at the floor. "Nothing is wrong darling I'm just not in the mood for celebrating tonight." A.J said.  I looked at him.  "I'm going to go get something to drink. You want anything?"  I said. He shook his head no. As I went to get up he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on top of his lap. "Where do you think you're going beautiful" he said seductively. "To go get a drink I already said that" I said.    He just ignored me and began kissing me. I immediately began kissing him back. We were making out at this point.  It had been 5 minutes of nonstop making out and we didn't even realize that everyone was staring at us. We decided to stop not liking the attention. "What time do you have to be home?" He asked.  "I'm not going home tonight. I'm staying with you. I already told my parents they said it's fine" I said.  He nodded. We stayed in the position we were sitting in for another hour before deciding to  change into our regular clothes and leave and go to his house.   We walked outside and hopped on his motorcycle.  "Let's go to 711 on the way home ok love" he said.  I just nodded.   We started moving and I held onto his waist tightly.  We finally arrived at 711.  "Hailey sweetheart we're here" A.J said.  "O-ok" I said sleepily.  We went into the store and bought slushies. Then we went back to his house. As soon as we pulled into the driveway he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room and layed me down on his bed.  He then took my bra and pants off. Then he took his shirt off and layed next to me. He pulled me closer to him. He kissed me on the forehead and whispered "good night beautiful. I love you so much"  in response I nuzzled myself closer to him.

Time skip:  warning⚠️⚠️ slight smut.

Hailey's POV: it was currently 8AM. We were totally late for school but I didn't care. We're skipping today. I began kissing A.J all over his face. "Well good morning to you too beautiful" A.J said in his sexy morning voice.  "Morning my love" I said.  We then began making out. Before I knew it he was on top of me and we were fighting for dominance. Trying to rip each other's clothes off. Eventually we were both naked and I wanted control so I flipped us over so that I was on top of him. "Where the hell did you learn that?" A.J said.  I didn't answer.  I began kissing him. Slipping my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. He then flipped us over so he was on top of me. He began kissing all over my body. Then he began pumping his fingers in and out of me. I tried so hard not to moan. This went on for 2 minutes. I was a mess by now. "A.J I-Im about to-" I said and he cut me off.  "hold on a little longer for me ok princess" he said.  I nodded.  He pulled his fingers out. And then his cock entered my vagina and he began thrusting into me.  We were both moaning each other's names.  I had a death grip on his hair. "I'm gonna cum!!!!" I said.  "Me too princess me too!!" He said.  "Let's do it together then" I said.  And we did.   Afterwards he pulled out. We layed there next to each other sweating. "That was... amazing!!" I said out of breath.  "I love you Hailey" he said.  "Oh Avery I love you more than words can say" I said.   I mean that with all my heart.